shape
carat
color
clarity

Any idea on Feb sales?

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone...just wondering what we can expect in the way of sales for V'day! Any insider info would be greatly appreciated as I need to start dropping my hints early. Thanks!!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I *think* PP did a v-day promo last year.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I can't remember if there were V-Day sales anywhere ... I think there might have only been a Valentine-themed monthly specials.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Pure Pearls is having a Valentine's 15% discount on some items.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs|1422119119|3821394 said:
Pure Pearls is having a Valentine's 15% discount on some items.

I thought I remembered that, but I couldn't find the email. Maybe my credit card deleted it.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I think it is 15% off everything at PurePearls.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Valentine special email has been sent out.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
If you go to the PP home page, there's a site-wide discount code posted.

I was surprised at the small selection of special sale items.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I like the chocolate tahitan tin cup in Rose gold, but not sure if this much rose gold looks good on me.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I wonder about rose gold too. Can't quite pull the trigger on any of it so far though. Maybe I'll try a cheapie rose gold plated piece first and see how it looks on me.

Not sure if it's just a bit early yet or what but I expected more Valentine's Day hoopla from the pearl sellers. Or maybe it's just not as big a deal as Christmas and Mother's Day. ???

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Just a caution that not all rose gold is the same shade. I find that some of the cheapie stuff is much oranger, sort of like a new penny. I think it should be called orange gold. One of my favorite jewelry designers has an alloy that he calls red gold. It is the reddest shade of rose gold that I've seen and is my favorite.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I agree that not all rose gold is created equal.

I find that properly alloyed 14K rose gold is a very soft color that completely disappears against my skin. I've seen some garish rose gold in the marketplace that I can only assume is plated for color.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
There are golds that run from soft pink to orangey red...personally I prefer a strong pink gold color. I do not care for plated rose gold, although I do have a fantastic rose gold ionic plated watch that I wear almost every day during the winter. It has a MOP dial. I am tempted by the chocolate tin cup, although I wonder if the pearls show any shades of pink.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard|1422743898|3825185 said:
I am tempted by the chocolate tin cup, although I wonder if the pearls show any shades of pink.

I would imagine they do -- rose gold and chocolate are very pretty together. Pink and brown play well.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Temptation has won out...I could not pass up the fireball pendants from POJ. I will post pics when they arrive, as I ordered 3 (two daughters and me!) I opted for one of each color.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Pirard|1423088838|3827416 said:
Temptation has won out...I could not pass up the fireball pendants from POJ. I will post pics when they arrive, as I ordered 3 (two daughters and me!) I opted for one of each color.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and the girls!

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Ooooh Pirard :)

I looked at them a couple of hours ago, put two in my cart and then did not check out. I am certain I will regret it, but I already have my go to pendants, so they would have been overkill. I will await your pics with anticipation.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard|1423088838|3827416 said:

I love fireballs ... if I didn't already have a couple, I'd be all over those!!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Those fireballs are gorgeous.
I want a pair of pink earrings and looking at some edisons from PP, these are lavender ... I was think of the top pair, any suggestions?
I really like the shape of the middle pair in the second pic, but this is a really old photo, probably sold already, should I wait for more stock?

_26652.jpg

_26653.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
LG - I love the shape of the middle pair on the second photo as well. I think those would be a great choice if they are still available.

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I love the 4th pair in the second photo ... if you don't want them ... ?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I copied the second photo from bright ice's thread, which is over a year old, but I emailed PP about it anyway. Ennui do ask PP if you're interested!

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
Eeep, who was I kidding about not getting a POJ fireball pendant at that price.
Hubby expressed a like for the more Lavender shade, so I have ordered one of those.

I thought about it all day, therefore my non spending resolve crumbled. And hey, even with the poor Aussie $ they were so darn affordable :Up_to_something:

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Lovingems, I really like the third pair on that second card. I would definitely ask them what they have.

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
I saw the email from POJ yesterday and purchased the metallic silver fireball. Can not wait to see it in person!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Pirard, I asked Erin and she found 2 more pairs, I think stock is low at the moment.
I like the top pair in the new pic so I emailed her about it.
Pencilcase I am also tempted by the fireball pendant!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chenai told me that Pearl Paradise is going to have a 20% off coupon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results