shape
carat
color
clarity

Leverbacks vs studs

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I want some leverbacks so badly! I like some Beverley K settings and haven't decided whether to go with diamonds or colored stones. But I most love RandG's with the large diamonds and the two diamonds per earring. I am not sure I would like them as much with smaller stones, though. Bright Ice had a killer pair once, and they were pretty large, too.

Here are the BK pair with a half carat center stone. Then at the bottom I am posting a random picture with an engraved halo which would be more casual.

bkhalo.jpg

_26460.jpg

_26461.jpg

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
That second pair is fantastic! Wow!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1422584553|3824184 said:
Oh, I want some leverbacks so badly! I like some Beverley K settings and haven't decided whether to go with diamonds or colored stones. But I most love RandG's with the large diamonds and the two diamonds per earring. I am not sure I would like them as much with smaller stones, though. Bright Ice had a killer pair once, and they were pretty large, too.

Here are the BK pair with a half carat center stone. Then at the bottom I am posting a random picture with an engraved halo which would be more casual.

Umm OK DS this pair is TDF!!! :love:
I can only imagine the cost of these beauties. Just my taste OMG. I hope you get these. They would be AMAZING on your ears. :love:
And the earring falls exactly at the perfect length on the model in the pic IMO. Right below the earlobe. Fantastic.

_26471.jpg

_26472.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those last pair posted by DS and Missy are amazing! I like them because they hang close to the ear.

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I received a few options to try on. First, they're all bent out of shape so can't even keep them as fun earrings. Second, they seem to get lost in my dark hair. Not sure if we're allowed to post sim photos to show how they look on me.

So I'm thinking of just resetting my studs into standard 4 prong baskets to stop the pointy martini settings from irritating the piercings. Maybe upgrade the size a bit while I'm at it :Up_to_something:.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just now catching up here! Glad some of you liked the BK earrings I posted! Missy, I think they make them for 5 or 6mm stones but I know they can be custom made for other sizes, as well. I do plan on getting them but just haven't found the right center stones yet. I love the last pair with engraving but sadly have no idea where I found that picture!

Babymonster, I am currently in the same boat. I am considering upgrading my .80 each studs but for the price to go over a carat each, I could do the BK earrings. Both may eventually happen, but I am not sure which I want to do first! I look forward to seeing what you do!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results