shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for half bezel or bar set e-rings with thin bands

bayBee

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I’m new here, and I recently posted this topic under the "Show Me The Bling!" section. Another member suggested I post it under here to receive more responses. (original post: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...el-or-bar-set-e-rings-with-thin-bands.210187/)

I'm looking for some engagement ring inspiration. I wear a size 3, and I'd really like to find a half bezel setting with a band no wider than 2mm. I’m mainly interested in radiant, emerald, and cushion cut diamonds, but I am open to seeing other cuts and gems in dainty half bezel or bar settings. Most of the half bezel rings I’ve seen are either round cut or have much wider bands than I’m interested in.

Here are photos just to give you an example of what I’m looking for:

kenalya_0.jpg
kenalya_1.jpg
kenalya_2.jpg

It’s a .70 radiant cut ring that I found posted on WeddingBee. I’d love to see it from other angles and find out more details, but unfortunately its owner is no longer active in the forums.

Also, I’m super new to this whole ring thing, so I’m not entirely sure if this is considered a half bezel or bar setting. Thoughts?!

therainbowradish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Re: Looking for half bezel or bar set e-rings with thin band

My band is 2-3mm and I have a semi bezel for my 2.24 M/SI2 Old European. It is round but at least should give you an idea. Hope it helps!

_mg_6403.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results