shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW First time post. 2.03ct FP Diamond ring and more updated

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh WOW WOW WOW. Amazing collection. The ring with the large spinel and the flower ring with the yellow diamond are my ultimate favorites. They are all pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing pictures!!!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing pics of your amazing collection!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow!

love your collection and love to see how it aall transforms to diffenret jewelry pieces..

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing collection!! I'm looking forward to more photos of your pieces. Welcome to PS :)

Those emerald (?) earrings are beautiful!!! I love the color.

retrogamer

Shiny_Rock
:appl: You embody the meaning of "bling bling"

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, welcome :wavey: thank you for sharing pics of your beautiful pieces with us!!!!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly!!! Wow. What a collection!!

With respect to your pictures question, feel free to post about a gajillion more pictures! You could start a thread on each of these pieces quite frankly. It's amazing. The giant rocks. The pave. They're all beautiful.

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
I am speechless, that collection is so mesmerizing. Thank you for sharing those spectacular collection and outstanding taste!

akoya

Shiny_Rock
i like that pair of rose. are those earrings??? the workmanship is really very detailed

danielxlin

Shiny_Rock
What are we looking at here? $1 million? $5 million? More?

Some of those diamonds are Kardashian-sized. Very impressive! Do a thread on the diamond rings with specs.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! You have an amazing collection! I love
some of your big chunky pieces... They look like they
would be really fun to wear!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
speechless........

danielxlin

Shiny_Rock
Definitely over $2.5 million in original retail value. The 2 carat fancy pink diamond, if it's natural/unenhanced and eyeclean, goes for over $500K alone. And it looks like there's a couple 5 to 8 carat diamonds mixed in there. Astonishing hoard.

yueyechuyan

Rough_Rock
Thanks for everyone's kind words.. I am so happy my pieces got some attention here :angel: Sorry couldn't reply for all of msgs, but I particularly grateful for all the replies. :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006 said:
While you are writing in the message box, if you scroll down, you will see the other messages in the thread. Look over to the right side of the post you want to quote and you'll see the word "quote" in blue. If you click that, it will copy to your message. It is hard to explain, but it is possible to quote a few on one post.
Thank you for the quick tip, You are a great teacher! I got it now :naughty:

heididdl said:
Elizabeth Taylor reborn that's some collection
I wish I have 1/10 of her collection. Will be happy to death

Alexxxx said:
Oh WOW WOW WOW. Amazing collection. The ring with the large spinel and the flower ring with the yellow diamond are my ultimate favorites. They are all pretty amazing! Thanks for sharing pictures!!!
Oh oh, You go girl! They are my fave too :bigsmile:

mochiko42 said:
Amazing collection!! I'm looking forward to more photos of your pieces. Welcome to PS :)

Those emerald (?) earrings are beautiful!!! I love the color.
Good catch, it is emerald earring :mrgreen:

iota15 said:
Holy moly!!! Wow. What a collection!!

With respect to your pictures question, feel free to post about a gajillion more pictures! You could start a thread on each of these pieces quite frankly. It's amazing. The giant rocks. The pave. They're all beautiful.
Thanks a lot. I am so happy you like it :razz:

akoya said:
i like that pair of rose. are those earrings??? the workmanship is really very detailed
That's pair of Chanel Rose earring, I ordered for my wedding, Only wear once because they are heavy! but truly beauty too

danielxlin said:
What are we looking at here? $1 million? $5 million? More?

Some of those diamonds are Kardashian-sized. Very impressive! Do a thread on the diamond rings with specs.
I will try to post a few different threads in future. I have a lot more other pieces which I haven't had chance to take pictures with my phone. Thanks for your kind words :lol:

tyty333 said:
Wow! You have an amazing collection! I love
some of your big chunky pieces... They look like they
would be really fun to wear!
It is so fun to wear it! so bad we only have two hands and one neck :mrgreen: Most time they are locked in the darkness :nono:

danielxlin said:
Definitely over $2.5 million in original retail value. The 2 carat fancy pink diamond, if it's natural/unenhanced and eyeclean, goes for over $500K alone. And it looks like there's a couple 5 to 8 carat diamonds mixed in there. Astonishing hoard.
You sounds like a professional :lol: Thanks for your interest

yueyechuyan

Rough_Rock
About the multipurpose piece, I took some pics with my phone last night. not so clear but can see the detail better.
Will post another thread, Hope can do some help here :tongue:
img_9672.jpg

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
Wow amazing, doing double duty and yet practical. :lol:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:shock: :love:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. Can we see the backs on those transition pieces? I want to see how they work.

Please start a new thread too. These are too interesting to get lost back here.

MisterMadelise

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for sharing these photos, and following through with my request. Can you post closer shots of the mechanism? Your collection is amazing.

makeable

Shiny_Rock
Good golly Miss Molly that is one heck of a collection!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How did I miss these the first time around?? :love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
holy awesome on the multipurpose!

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
simply amazing jewelry, thank you for sharing. Especially thanks for educating on multipurpose jewelry! :cheeky: :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love :love: the rose-cut halo! [and everything else too : ) ]
So glad you are here and sharing this treasure trove!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this originally too - I do hope yueyechuyan is still around to chat and answer questions etc! There are so many beautiful pieces in her collection that it's hard to even choose a favorite, but I certainly wouldn't mind trying on those emerald drop earrings! And the huge pink pear diamond ring! And oh heck, while I'm at it, may I also try on those two pink art deco-style rings? ;))

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
My mouth literally dropped open. What an amazing collection! :o :shock: :o

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Holy colossal maniacs! Those are beautiful pieces, all of them. :cheeky: :appl:

Please more info on the large cushion (I think it is cushion, I don't know for sure) diamond.

Everyone loves specs; weight, millimeters, etc.

I am more of a colored stones person, and love your ruby. It seems to be very lively. Would love more pictures of that. :love:

Your jeweler is an artist, very fine work! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG OMG!! :o :o :o

Holly Batman!! :o :o :o

I'm absolutely in awe of your collection, too many beautiful pieces :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: , I can't even begin to choose a fave!!

Your Cartier Love bracelet is also TO.DIE.FOR!!

OMG, I've died and gone to bling heaven!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results