shape
carat
color
clarity

O.M.F.G.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good for you, Gyps. This is actual history!

Deb
:read:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've seen a lot of these before, they never cease to piss me off though. This is what should be in history books, to remind us all of what we fight for and why.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Offensive on so many levels.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover|1422411273|3823007 said:
I've seen a lot of these before, they never cease to piss me off though. This is what should be in history books, to remind us all of what we fight for and why.

Agreed! Of course, it was a totally different time, but a good reminder of how far we've come -- and how we should never set ourselves back! :praise:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The old ones with the stereotypical woman ads just seem humorous to me because it does remind us that we have come a long way since those days when our mothers or grandmothers grew up.

I find the racial ones extremely offensive and have never seen those before.

Most of the new ones were very offensive as well. What were they thinking???!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1422497669|3823591 said:
The old ones with the stereotypical woman ads just seem humorous to me because it does remind us that we have come a long way since those days when our mothers or grandmothers grew up.

I find the racial ones extremely offensive and have never seen those before.

Most of the new ones were very offensive as well. What were they thinking???!!!

Ridiculous. Duncan Quinn. Never patronizing them. Makes me sick. Others, not in US, doesn't surprise me. Sickens me but does not surprise me.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this the thread we get to swear in?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The first lot remind me how far historically we have progressed the second lot that there are still so many parts of the world where sexism, stereotyping and gender inequality still exist. :nono:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1422522881|3823705 said:
The first lot remind me how far historically we have progressed the second lot that there are still so many parts of the world where sexism, stereotyping and gender inequality still exist. :nono:

This is exactly how I felt too.

Monnie, yes.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sending these to my daughter so she knows the world her grandmother lived in and bought into due to necessity. Thanks for posting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results