shape
carat
color
clarity

Engraving, mixed metals, and everything nice

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
My bands are here! I really like them, a lot! When I first saw them on David Klass's Facebook I thought "pretty." When I saw them in person I thought "oh wow!" They are weirdly hard to photography I think it's because there are so many reflections from the angles of the metal surfaces? Well I tried!!! :naughty: He also engraved my Grama's wedding band for me. The bands are really comfortable and look great on their own and stacked. When I see patients all day I used to not wear any jewelry, now I can wear these little guys.

I like pictures with less light because I think the metal glows, sometimes I get carried away though and find myself taking pictures in absolute darkness... I tried to capture the nice detail and color that bright light tends to wash out. Enjoy my dark pictures, squint! :cry:

image_2910.jpg

image_2911.jpg

image_2912.jpg

image_2913.jpg

image_2914.jpg

image_2915.jpg

image_2916.jpg

image_2917.jpg

image_2918.jpg

image_2919.jpg

image_2920.jpg

image_2921.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They came out amazing, congrats on such a fab design!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I know really delicate details end up loosing some of their beautiful unless the photography is spot spot on, and I think you did a really nice job. I bet they are show stoppers in person.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
You know I love these.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
All of these bands are absolutely exquisite!!! Thanks for sharing.

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
These are gorgeous!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your bands are so pretty!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your bands are gorgeous! I love love love engraved and sculpted bands and these are made so beautiful. Great workmanship by DK.
I will have my own sculpted bands from a different vendor soon and I will live vicariously through you until I can pick them up. Your photo's are amazing and I hope you will post a lot more.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Wow, they are beautiful. :love:

ktdry

Rough_Rock
Lovely! DK does such a nice job. Enjoy!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

walkinfaith

Rough_Rock
Wow so so beautiful!! I was wondering if I could ask you, how was your experience working with David Klass? Did you find him responsive via email? And was he able to take into account your preferences and execute them?

Thank you, and congratulations on your beautiful rings!! The engraving is just exquisite :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so pretty. I also can't wait to hear about your experience working with David.

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much everyone! It's so fun to share pictures and fun when people like them too. I am actually wearing the rings right now! I sent Amy and David pictures for their facebook, so you're probably sick of seeing them everywhere lol.

So I've actually worked with quite a few jewelers before trying David Klass. I worked with two local NYC jewelers, Amcor, Joseph Schubach, (and now David Klass). I'm still pretty new to the whole custom thing. I think with custom (like Acinom said) there are always a few surprises, like these bands look so awesomely different in person. I guess that's why all jewelers (not just David) are always like "let me ship it!" every time I have questions about a piece that was completed.

So.... I think all jewelers have their ups and downs. One jeweler (I don't want to call them out) was slow and pricey, but they did pretty nice work. Another was less pricey, but I've had several prong/etc issues. David Klass is really busy because he has great prices and does really nice pieces, but having said that anytime I feel like I want to call them and ask a question they are always NICE as pie. They are pretty good with email (although sometimes I feel like they get slammed). If that's the case, I just call, then BOOM response right away. I am pretty new to having them work on my jewelry (I posted ruby ring last year) but I loved that ring and these bands. I've never had anyone other than DK offer no custom fees, offer to ship stuff back for free (if there's an issue), or quote me similar prices for the funky/creative/different rings that I like. I guess because it's just him and Amy they keep their prices down, but occasionally get really busy? For me, I'd much rather pay several hundred (sometimes thousand) less and wait a little bit, & get what I really want.

Bottom line: I think there are many awesome jewelers, but much like other men (and women) in our lives they're not perfect (my husband just rolled his eyes). So I don't look for the perfect jeweler anymore, they all had great/less great things about them-- I look for a nice fit for me. Ummmm this is way too long right? :oops:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
lovely! Love the mixed metal look!

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
This is so pretty and inspiring as I am thinking of a rose gold wedding band to go with a platinum ring.

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Mixed metals is so much fun, I'm really into it. Plus the price of bands with no stones is very delightful haha. I was only going to get one (I got the eternity above before from another vendor, who actually had pretty good prices too) but when I heard the price of this band I was like- umm two please.

I think plat and rose gold would be amazing!

MisterMadelise

Shiny_Rock
Someone went on a ring shopping spree :naughty:

LindyLoooo

Rough_Rock
Haha, that is a spree! I feel the same way about David Klass. They seem to be crazy busy sometimes and get behind on emails, but with their pricing and ability to do nice custom, I can see why. I don't mind waiting for DK, but if I'm not in the mood to wait I just call them too. I think they really like calls actually, they try to get me an answer right away. Maybe things get lost in email? Glad you love your rings, very cool designs!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you guys! A spree, not really :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

(I've always wanted to use that smiley face). Yeah it is a spee haha, lots of stacking options with the bands and paired with bracelets. Days of fun. I'm really loving this look and really enjoyed working with David Klass.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results