shape
carat
color
clarity

new detached halo setting for my 3CT cushion!

skawaguchi

Rough_Rock
hello friends! i'm new to this forum and have spent the day looking at everyone's gorgeous rings. wow!! :love:

I can tell this is going to be a fun place for me to share my own ring too! with my birthday a week away, my husband treated me to the setting I've been dreaming about. i’m a huge fan of detached halo settings, and I was excited to design this one with my jeweler. My original engagement stone was set into it last week, and I am so pleased with the finished product!!! I look forward to taking many many photos in the future!

my center stone is a 3CT cushion, and the setting is white gold with a gentle milgrain on the outer edges of the halo. I was kind of worried about the milgrain because while I wanted a vintage feel, I didn't want the milgrain to be super deep or look like teeth around the edge. the band is a very modern euro shank with nice sharp edges (I like throwing a little modern into vintage pieces).

thank you for letting me share!

_26396.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY cool! Who's your jeweler??

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, great finger coverage!!!

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
That is a very nice and unique setting. How long did the design take?

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Skawaguchi,

I also like the juxtaposition of vintage with modern. It's a really amazing stone with a unique and original design. Stunning!

MisterMadelise

Shiny_Rock
Wow that's huge. Congratulations, enjoying wearing your new ring!

skawaguchi

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much!! I was looking through this forum getting some great tips on how to take nicer pictures of it, and once I do, will post a few more!

To answer the questions, it was made by Eric at EVS Design… he was so nice to work with, and really patient with all of my questions. The process (including setting) took just over a month, which wasn’t too bad.

Thank you again for letting me share!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely ring! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Talk about finger coverage! Lovely. Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! :appl: Looking forward to more pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results