shape
carat
color
clarity

Spinel, fire opal, yellow FCD:s, coral, emerald

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-what a combination for that asscher! I can't wait to see it! When will it be done?

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Packrat, in about two weeks, I'm excited! :dance:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Not too much longer!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love your stones. I agree that vivid is the way to go.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
pregcurious|1422072273|3821242 said:
I love your stones. I agree that vivid is the way to go.

Thanks pregcurious! :))

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I just received this pic from Annette and we talked about ideas, the finished ring is going to be fabulous!!! So excited, she is a true artist, committed to both her vision and the client. Admirable. The round diamond in the pic isn't mine by the way, but the other gems are.

_26393.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Do you know that feeling when a project jumps up a notch and becomes something extrordinary? We were talking today about options for the ring and I mentioned having surfed on the web for antique rings during the Holidays. I said I love the greater finger coverage and intricacy of the rectangular ones. Annette asked me to look at a pic of her design in the attachment and I felt that inner Ping! This is it.

That's why I love working with both Annette and Sally of Heartofwaterjewels, they are intuitive and want to find the vision that's great for the gems, that larger harmony.

Cannot wait to wear this one!

_26394.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
So the bezeled diamonds and spinel. Inside the antique pave diamond frame, as a ring setting is the design we're going for.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are a little production company! Your collection is amazing. I love the fact that you go with the intuitive designers; it sounds like you are absolutely hitting it out of the park on this latest diamond/spinel ring design. Your description of the "ping" is great. :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Annette has a great eye for design in addition to her workmanship skills. I'm so happy for your newest creation. :love:

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1422295407|3822250 said:
You are a little production company! Your collection is amazing. I love the fact that you go with the intuitive designers; it sounds like you are absolutely hitting it out of the park on this latest diamond/spinel ring design. Your description of the "ping" is great. :appl:

Thanks minousbijoux! I'm so happy with my collection right now, I love mixing and matching the colors. I've also learned pretty much about what is "forever" for me. Vivid gems, classy design with a twist, great craftmanship. Everything too detailed, high, fussy or uncomfortable tends to end up sold or reset, no matter how lovely. I have a few things I'd like to reset right now, but it's a bit irritating as well, somehow, to spend all that energy on it. So I will just be very. Patient. Really. :lol:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mariedtiger|1422300855|3822290 said:

Thanks minousbijoux! I'm so happy with my collection right now, I love mixing and matching the colors. I've also learned pretty much about what is "forever" for me. Vivid gems, classy design with a twist, great craftmanship. Everything too detailed, high, fussy or uncomfortable tends to end up sold or reset, no matter how lovely. I have a few things I'd like to reset right now, but it's a bit irritating as well, somehow, to spend all that energy on it. So I will just be very. Patient. Really. :lol:

You know, that is the ultimate lesson. I wish I were at that point, but for me its still hit or miss.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1422295929|3822254 said:
Annette has a great eye for design in addition to her workmanship skills. I'm so happy for your newest creation. :love:

She does! This is such a forever ring, symbolizing the creativity (orange), personal power (yellow) and love (pink) that is needed to dare greatly in life. My "grown woman" ring, I will be turning forty in a few years, and a memento from my ancestors who made it possible.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
minousbijoux|1422301258|3822295 said:
mariedtiger|1422300855|3822290 said:

You know, that is the ultimate lesson. I wish I were at that point, but for me its still hit or miss.

It's crazy how much time and how many projects it takes. And some things are always a surprise. There is this ring from Janish Jewels, with a vivid Mahenge spinel - I don't really like the way the diamonds are set, never did. But it's still a forever ring, because despite its idiosyncracies, it works.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mariedtiger|1422279933|3822180 said:
I just received this pic from Annette and we talked about ideas, the finished ring is going to be fabulous!!! So excited, she is a true artist, committed to both her vision and the client. Admirable. The round diamond in the pic isn't mine by the way, but the other gems are.

Your new pieces are beautiful and I just love love love multi-gem rings like this. It especially works so well with colored diamonds.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Nice bezels!

diamondenvy1

Rough_Rock
Trade
mariedtiger|1421605905|3818485 said:
packrat - thanks for asking, I love telling about it :bigsmile: ! :D It's a ring by Annette in white gold, with an asscher spinel cut by Daniel at customgemstones, the asscher light yellow fcd, a pear fancy deep yellowish orange and a tiny cushion fancy vivid yellow orange and some other small diamonds for accents, as per Annette's imagination and design. I think she is the only person I know of on this planet that I would trust with this weird combo. The colors go together wonderfully and I can't wait to see the design.

That sounds absolutely grand! Can't wait to see pictures of it!!! Please share when you can :appl:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow-that's going to be some kinda amazing ring!! My pendant has ground to a halt currently so I will live vicariously thru you!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love your collection! You have a great eye!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for partaking everyone <3 I just got word, next week!

Here's a picture, if you can combine these in your imagination, you'll get an idea of what the ring will be like.

Packrat - oh I'm sorry that happened... :(( :(( fingers crossed that it will move again at some point.

_26470.jpg

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
diamondenvy1|1422628782|3824429 said:
Very cool! Love that scattered look with color!

Thanks, diamondenvy1. :) I'm curious to see how the spinel works with the FCD:s. I love how she's set the gems, the composition pleases me, the bigger gems and the smaller gems in triangles.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results