shape
carat
color
clarity

My cut stone gem collection

boblalux

Rough_Rock
I recently inhertited a collection of cut coloured stones and set it up on a site **edited by moderator, we don't allow sales on PS except for consumers selling their own preloved items in the preloved forum** . The question is does anyone know where I can either sell or exchange thes gems? Shown, are also some gadgets which I would sell - refractometer, spectroscope etc.

Heloise33

Rough_Rock
Hey, Boblalux,
I can't find a way to contact you via PM. I was wondering which part of the world you lived in? Some prices of yours are in euros :)

boblalux

Rough_Rock
Hello, everyone,
I'll try and answer all the questions.........
1. I'm a pensioner living in France (Alsace) after having worked for many years in the laboratories of the mining industry (mineralogist), specifically Tsumeb and Swakopmund (Namibia), and in South Africa. My email address **edited by moderator, please for your own protection do not post your email address publicly**
2. Thanks, Ricevo, after answering this, I will ask for the transfer. Thanks for the addresses Loupetroop and Diamondbistro.
3. txgreeneyes: I am going by what the seller told me, PLUS: the SG I measured at 2.65+- 0.05, and the Ref.Index, which I measured at 1.54-1.55 . It is anisotropic.

Bob

boblalux

Rough_Rock
Thanks txgreeneyes for the link to my question (which I had forgotten!!!!) which I put on this forum in 2010. I think its clarity and homogenity is suspect, and thus would seem to be a synthetic.
Bob

Marlow

Brilliant_Rock
You are not allowed to post your emailadress here to my knowledge.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results