shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
CRDKeshi|1421182993|3815916 said:
These! Sorry if it's redundant, but I couldn't resist posting here as well :) Pearl Paradise, Lynsey, John, Hisano, Chenai ... outstanding!So. The glamour photos speak best, but here's what you see: A while back the lovely Chenai helped me select a carved Tahitian pearl from a Pearl Paradise sale. A lot of thinking, and a long while later, and a LOT of help led to this set :) My criteria were: Pearls to compliment the beautiful carved Tahitian pearl, a design and bail that would look good on all sides when worn short or long, and something DIFFERENT from the usual 3 pearl/3 diamond setting, yet could be worn with anything ... and Lynsey took over. She pulled out all the stops, choosing fabulous options, interpreting what I didn't even know I wanted, with grace, patience and good humor ... across the country no less :) A bit of input from Hisano, a custom bail from John to echo the shape of the carved pearl, 2 "option" pearls saved for Blossom earrings and a TRUE Colors glamour photo and ... FedEx! Pearl Paradise, you are THE BEST !!!

P.S. Isn't the tiny little Tahitian keshi pearl at the top the most adorable thing ever ???

Oh my!!! What a stunning set! And yes, that little keshi pearl is just adorable! Congrats and enjoy!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
CRDKeshi - Congratulations on your new set! Great design and I think you'll be able to wear it everywhere! Each pearl is beautiful but together they sing! Can't wait to see neck and ear shots.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Pkinnew, Thank You ... this set does sing a song, and so far, I really like the melody :)

LitGeek ... THANKS! When that little keshi came onstage, it just sat up and said "Hello there everyone, I'm running this show now ..." LOL

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Haven't worn much jewelry the past week because of a ton of housework and weird errands.

But today is a day off from all that, and I will be having a wonderful girls day with my mom and sister. So I decided to wear my silver keshi tin cup.

fullsizerender-48_0.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Tahitian studs light green body peacock.

dsc04308.jpg

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
CRDKeshi. Bravo!!!! I hope you post this over at the other forum.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
NacreLover, yep, it's over there ... thanks, friend :)

ckrickett ... LOVE those little silver clouds ... so pretty!

Frost Me, those earrings are just a beautiful color and luster ... classic, versatile and perfect!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Metallic studs and coin pearl pendant.

20150115_140717-1.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett - Your keshis are so light and fluffy! Just perfectly casual!

Frost Me - Your Tahitian studs are such a great color and look gorgeous on you!

baby monster - What a great coin pearl pendant! What metal is the initial in?

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pkinnew, thanks. The initial is silver.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
BM. Is that coin initial from Honors?

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
CRDKeshi, that set is really beautiful and unique! May I ask what is the body colour of the pearls? Please post neck shots.

Ckrickett lovely tin cup. So impressed that you made it!

Frost Me those studs are lovely. Do they match your baroque Tahitians?

Baby monster, very elegant combo!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
11-12mm FWPs on YG and emerald studs.

_26064.jpg

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett, They do look like clouds, I thought you had created this necklace, looks easy to wear, lovely!

Tucs, I love your swinging pearls!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NacreLover|1421361208|3817051 said:
BM. Is that coin initial from Honors?
Yes, it's from Honora.

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
BM, I saw the presentation the last time Joel was at QVC. Pretty!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Baby Monster, that pearl initial pendant is very pretty ... like a full moon :)

Tucks, I am lost when describing "body color" and "orient" ... the photos though glamour, have captured the true color of this set VERY accurately. To me, the overall body effect is light to medium silvery teal greens; there are a few places where out of the corner of my eye, I see hints of copper and rose on the top carved area on the drop, and rose and blue hiding on that little keshi, but I'd call those overtones ... sorry I'm not more help. Pearl Paradise would have exact words, I'm sure :) I like your swingy pearl and emerald earrings ... I'm sure they're lovely in person!

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
I'm wearing my PP lavender fwp earrings img_1498.jpg

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NacreLover|1421377928|3817186 said:
BM, I saw the presentation the last time Joel was at QVC. Pretty!
I just checked the site and saw that they are selling a similar design. The version i have is from few years back and sold out pretty quickly. I guess they had a lot of requests to bring it back.

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Frost Me and CRDKeshi.

Pirard, those metallic earrings are beautiful and really look great on you.

Pirard

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Tucs!

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you CRDKeshi and Pkinnew! Tucs thanks, yes I would say a great match! They are a little lighter than my silvery green body strand and look great with that strand. They also look great with the dark green body peacock strands as well. I couldn't be happier.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
Pirard, loving the color in your new drops, I want them… :Up_to_something:

dreamon

Rough_Rock
Hi lovely ladies, I've been meaning to post for ages- I love admiring all your beautiful pearls.
These are my 9-10 mm freshwater metallic drops from PP. They are on yellow gold hooks. I wore them to the beach yesterday & felt very glam!
And no, I did not go swimming with them on.....
I had wanted to try out the dangle style, as I'm more of a stud person, ( and they were relatively inexpensive), I really, really, like these.
The lustre is beautiful & I am always surprised by the weight of real pearls. I feel like pearls are my secret treasure!

_26174.jpg

_26175.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
dreamon|1421660720|3818789 said:
Hi lovely ladies, I've been meaning to post for ages- I love admiring all your beautiful pearls.
These are my 9-10 mm freshwater metallic drops from PP. They are on yellow gold hooks. I wore them to the beach yesterday & felt very glam!
And no, I did not go swimming with them on.....
I had wanted to try out the dangle style, as I'm more of a stud person, ( and they were relatively inexpensive), I really, really, like these.
The lustre is beautiful & I am always surprised by the weight of real pearls. I feel like pearls are my secret treasure!
Thanks for coming and posting, dreamon. Love your white drop earrings. I love the drop shape, and it is the most wonderful shape for earrings. Such an elegant look you had! :appl:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Pearls at the beach? Perfect!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Tucs, Pirard and dreamon - Thanks for sharing your beautiful pearl earrings! Very flattering on each of you!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
welcome dreamon! :wavey:

also love those earrings!!!!!!!!

A

Andromeda

I love the look of pearls with winter clothes! Wore my 9.5-10mm freshadama studs today.

_26184.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Dreamon ! Love the drops ! I agree with FlyGirl..favourite shape for earrings..or pendants for that matter. I just love drops !!

Babymonster - love that pendant. We don't get the same show here (at least I don't think we do) so I've never seen that before. Is the initial carved in or is that some sort of inlay?? Very cool

Frost Me - Your Tahitians are gorgeous .. such luster ! And I love the size on you !

ckrickett - Housework !! Well that's no fun at all !! You certainly deserve an outing with your lovely floaty tin cup !! Looks perfect on you..I'll bet you get a lot of wear from it . :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results