shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone going to buy the I-watch?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking about the gold one until I found out it will be solid gold and not plated. Not spending $3000 on a first generation watch. I will be getting a $349 one when the come out. I know, I drink the apple flavored koolaid!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
No. None of the smartwatches have really interested me. They're all HUGE, and they're all, IMO, hideous. I need the aesthetics to be in line with a watch I'd buy normally, and they also have to not be ridiculously sized. I don't intend it to replace my device, so it doesn't need to be so ridiculously sized.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Heheheheh - there's a price list? I must go and pointlessly check out the pricelist, because I'm with you: I won't sink a ton of money into it, but, yeah, I'll probably get it. I've been wanting a fitness tracker for a while, and, well, if this one can do that AND MORE ... why not? :dance:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd rather have my skin peeled off, sprinkled with salt and left in the desert sun.

I don't even have/need a so-called 'smart'phone.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1421351477|3816955 said:
I'd rather have my skin peeled off, sprinkled with salt and left in the desert sun.

I don't even have/need a so-called 'smart'phone.

ouch!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby|1421346110|3816902 said:
I was thinking about the gold one until I found out it will be solid gold and not plated. Not spending $3000 on a first generation watch. I will be getting a $349 one when the come out. I know, I drink the apple flavored koolaid!

I'll probably be getting one too, I have had a Pebble for awhile, and would like a smart watch upgrade. But I am not getting it for looks.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I really don't like to wear a watch so I am not interested. I barely use my smart phone as it is. I probably should get rid of that and go back to a dumb phone. :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not a high tech person, so not for me.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I seriously doubt it. My wrist is the size of a 5 year old. It would look ridiculous on my me.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll take a look at it and play with it. If I can read the screen, I'll think about buying it.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope. Not only am I anti-apple (I only have 2 apple products, a free ipad which I gave to SO and my work phone), but I dont see the point in having a smart watch. My phone is almost always in my pocket/hand anyways. I also wonder how this will affect people who wear their watch on their dominant hand. I personally do not, but I know many people that do. Either you learn to interact with your nondominant hand, or you learn to wear your watch on the opposite hand (both very uncomfortable IMO!).

I do love to see how technology changes though.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'll probably get one for my DH just for fun. I doubt it will become a daily use kind of thing, but it might be a fun toy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results