shape
carat
color
clarity

Power of Pearl movie

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
I did a quick search and didn't find a topic for this ...

On the Reel Productions is working on a documentary film about the pearl industry, and I received an email this morning that they are still seeking sponsors, producers, and advertisers, in order to finish. They can also accept donations of frequent flyer miles in order to complete another interview.

I'm not sure how much to share, their email was fairly long.

http://www.powerofpearlmovie.com/

"For all of you that know us, or have met us at the Tuscon Gem show/JCK, you will know that we have been working in film and media in the pearl industry for quite some time. Our story begins back with a commercial we did for Peter Bazar and the Imperial Pearl Company. At that time, Peter was the President of the Cultured Pearl Association of America and shared his dream with us, little did we know it would become ours as well. We began with an educational series for the CPAA, The Journey of The Pearl. We covered five different pearl growing regions and were exposed to an undeniable journey that has overtaken our lives for many years.
Pearl farmers sacrifice everything. In a trade of wavering odds and unpredictable environment some farms have succeeded tremendously while other have faded into the depths of the oceans. In our time on this project we have found that what remains is the pearl's power to change people.
The pearl is more than Earth's only living gem, it is the most mysterious and exotic gem in the world. Ahbra and I have something very special in this film that the industry can stand tall by and be proud of. Power Of Pearl will show how the pearl reaches deep into the soul and affects the way we see the world. Now, we are giving the industry a chance to be a part of this film and finish what we started. Help this story affect the lives of many.
--- Taylor Higgins"

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for posting this Ennui.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results