shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Size

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Came across this and thought it was spiffy...

diamond size.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Is it my screen or are those diamonds HUGE for their size. I hold up my 3c and it''s less than a 1c on this scale. Though, the diameters are in line.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
It''s the resolution of your screen. My 2.5c is bigger than the picture on my screen. Just pay atention to the diameters and the relative size, not the actual sizes.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2005 11:42:16 AM
Author: lop
It''s the resolution of your screen. My 2.5c is bigger than the picture on my screen. Just pay atention to the diameters and the relative size, not the actual sizes.
Anyway to change that? Remember, I''m computer illiterate. The 3c on my screen is wider than my finger!
6.gif

murray93

Rough_Rock
Bummers, the 7 carat is really just too big for my finger.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
It depends on your computer display. If it will support higher reolutions, you can change them in the control panel under sidplay -- setting tab. 1400 x 105 seems to be the best setting for my computer, but it will vary by display.

unfortunately, on my monitor, that 7ctw doesn''t look at all too big fo rmy finger! better not show dh.....
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results