shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here!! Pastel Tahitians and black spinels!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I wouldn't be rolling eyes about wearing to the gym -- I'd be worrying about sweat on the pearls!

katkashmir

Rough_Rock
ennui|1420322609|3811450 said:
bsomlo|1420319891|3811427 said:
Personally, I'd wear it whenever I wanted with anything I wanted (except to the gym).

I have to ask, because I might wear it to the gym, and wonder why everyone was rolling their eyes. :cheeky:
I do wear my pearls to the gym, and have been for about 5 years. I wipe them down afterward. They seem just fine. I get teased sometimes by others at the gym.... but who cares. I've seen some women in their diamonds.... why not pearls?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
The gym is the only place I don't wear my pearls -- but I know some of "us" do. Wiping them with a damp cloth afterwards to remove sweat and oil is a good idea. I say if you want to wear them to the gym, why not?

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Hi, everyone. sorry I've been rather absent and haven't posted more photos since I now officially have them, but I got the flu on Christmas Eve and have been too sick to even feel like looking at my pearls again since I opened the box on Christmas!! Anyway, I'm feeling much better and will try to post more photos next week.

But I do plan on wearing these during the day- not just for evening or parties. However, I don't plan on wearing them to the gym- not that I'd wear any of my pearls to the gym, either. But with the teeny, tiny, spinels the necklaces are somewhat fragile in my opinion. The strands are knotted on either side of each tahitian, but I still wouldn't want it to catch on something and break apart.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Looking forward to more photos of your beautiful necklace, and hoping you continue to feel much better, PinkJewel!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
"too sick to even feel like looking at my pearls again since I opened the box on Christmas" is pretty sick. Sorry to hear this.

I look forward to more ear and neck shots when you're up for it!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
I agree with bsomlo, wear the necklace whenever and wherever you want. It is yummy :lickout:
Glad you're starting to feel better!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Wish you a speedy recovery!

Just returned to look at those pretty pearls again. The more pictures the merrier!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad you are on the mend. I would love to see more pictures whenever you have them -- I just love these necklaces!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That's stunning PinkJewel. I had no idea so many CSers were over on the Pearl forum!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
pregcurious|1427593262|3853924 said:
That's stunning PinkJewel. I had no idea so many CSers were over on the Pearl forum!
oh, yeah- I've been over here for awhile now- I've accumulated a pretty nice group of pearls. In fact pearls have become my latest obsession-lol. Just see if they don't lull you, too. Kind of like the sirens reeling in the sailors!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results