shape
carat
color
clarity

Should I get more than one Custom quote?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to have my setting custom made...since I''m picky and can''t find anything stock that I love! I have a set of pictures and specs...but was wondering if I should get more than one quote for the setting, especially since this is my first custom piece and I really have no clue how much it "should" cost!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''m planning on choosing out of the most popular Pricescope vendors...so quality shouldn''t be much of an issue. How many quotes should I plan on getting? One, two, or three?

akl597

Rough_Rock
Tawn,
What are the vendors you are looking at working with? I also want to create a custom setting but am not sure who to work with.

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am currently having a custom setting done. I contacted 3 different vendors. 2 online/internet and 1 local guy. I gathered as much info as possible on the venders I was considering and PM''d a few Pricescopers who had worked with each of them. I would definitely get at least 2 quotes just for base reference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results