shape
carat
color
clarity

What to do with near-16mm pearls?

sparks1007

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear about the dentist Cyndayco. Have looked the seller up on Facebook though and she seems to have some lovely items.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Cyndayco -- sorry to hear about your dental emergency. I hope everything is alright.

That link did not work for me, btw.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Hope you're feeling better! 2015 will bring you even nicer pearls!
Bsomlo I googled Ls pearls facebook and found her page if that helps.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh dear ! Dental problems are both painful and expensive...bad bad combination ! I do hope you have recovered and you are ok. Poor thing I do feel sorry for you ! I hate having to go to the dentist !! Best Wishes !

cyndayco

Rough_Rock
You can try this one, bsomio: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ls-Pearls-and-accessories/439913236046535 .

BTW, when Lorrie talks about "fish bites", she's referring to blemishes, pits in particular. I don't know who coined this phrase in our local market, but it's deeply ingrained in the vocabulary. No matter how many times I correct the shop girls, they still call them fish bites.

Thanks for commiserating with me, everyone. Replacing two broken crowns and getting a root canal, all at once, is not something anyone should have during the holidays, but my dentist was very generous with the anaesthesia. So that's a blessing, if you can call it that.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the link.

I think "fish bites" is a sweet way of describing pits. As if the fish was nibbling at the pearl with its little teeth...

Generous anesthesia sounds like the best way to go in that situation.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Cyndaco, so sorry to hear about your dental issue ... distressing and painful ... wishing you a speedy and easy recovery :)

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Cyndaco - I hope you're doing much, much better now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results