shape
carat
color
clarity

PP silver lavender strand

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I'm interested in the PP freshadama silver lavender strands (round), and I was wondering if anyone had them, and could tell me how you like them.

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Just bumping this in case anyone bought some..

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased some earrings, which I gave as a gift but no strand. Lavender is a very hard color since the range is very wide, also because this color tricks the camera and looks different to the eye. I tried to buy the darkest I could find since that is what I was looking for. My friend loved them, they are 11mm. The pair on the right. The next year I purchased a multi color round necklace since I didn't have the earrings to match them to.

Buy the earrings and other coordinating pieces when you buy the strand, I will save you in the long run in time and trouble.

_25579.jpg

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Excellent photo ! It's very true that lavender is very difficult as the shades are so varied. Blue lavenders, silvery, rose, greenish, pale , dark...so many shades. Nacre is 100% correct , when it comes to matching a single colour (even whites) you should get the earrings at the same time as the necklace. I;m sure the silvery ones are out there in a round version but the only ones I've seen (not that I've been looking for them) are in ripples. It's not uncommon to find a lavender ripple strand that is a silvery grey lavender .

Pearlescence

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
And watch out if you plump for a darker lavender. It can shade to a muddy pinky brown very easily.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results