clarity

What are you wishing for from Santa?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
on Christmas morning?

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Healthy toddlers. My twin boys who are 3 today, have horrible fevers :( Praying for relief.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1419415762|3807168 said:
Healthy toddlers. My twin boys who are 3 today, have horrible fevers :( Praying for relief.

I hope they all feel better today Crystal!!! (((Hugs))) to your sweet twin boys and a very happy birthday to them as well!

I too am wishing for good health for everyone I love and also for my face to clear up pretty please Santa! :pray:

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That everything and everyone in my family gets better...things are really bad this year, we have postponed our Christmas celebration with my family, first time ever and I am really bummed by it, but it is a necessity, I won't burden everyone with details.

I hope every one has a healthy, safe and wonderful holiday and my Santa bring you all what is on your wish list. :angel:

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
A healthy 2015... frankly nothing else matters.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
That 3ct in the Edwardian halo recently posted in SMTB... Now that is definitely a case where "too much" is just right! :love: :love: :love:

But if you want to send me your Octavia instead I wouldn't turn it down!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm with Trekkie, I want sparklies!!! I'd REALLY love a Cartier LOVE bangle, but unless there's a winning lotto ticket under there, it's not going to happen! Unfortunately, I don't think there will be anything for me under the tree. Hubby bought me a watch several months ago and then said that's my Christmas present :nono: Doesn't he understand that I :love: LOVE :love: presents?!?! Sigh. Oh well, I AM excited though because even though my kids picked out their own presents this year (just about all of them), we are doing a scavenger hunt! They have to go FIND them! I'm so excited about this. :appl: :dance:

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Primarily, I wish for the health & happiness of my family - same thing that I wish for year round :D
If we are talking about material things, I'm getting a couple of things that have been on my wish list for quite a while now: a pair of Valentino rock stud heels (4") in Poudre (nude) and a Prada Twin Pocket calf hair leopard print handbag.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
to be over this nonsense sickness I still have once and for all!

Otherwise, Weathertech custom floormats for my new car. lol

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want a raise!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing.

But a good night's sleep would be really appreciated! :snore:

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I going to join the health crowd this year. Both my son and our persian kitty have sinus infections. He has been up for two nites with kitty, so is in a bad mood, and had to run to the vet with her yesterday.

Since I am materalistic as well in this life, I got my Christmas present today, as a stock I own passed a big milestone. Great present for me.

Annette.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A new job for next year, a new tent package, no major worries, good health and fortune to my nearest and dearest.

Happy Holidays everyone!

DK :))

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Health as well. For the dad's of my 2 dearest friends! Of course a nice Tan handbag would be nice too ;-)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I buy gifts for my nephews and that's it. I truthfully do not want anything at all except for health. I pray everyday for it!!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
A wooLee winder. Google it! :bigsmile:

Also, on a serious note, I will be praying for the people in my home city who were injured in a horrible accident a couple of days ago, and for the families of those who lost their lives. A truck ran into shoppers in Glasgow, killing six people and injuring more. I wish that those who are bereaved would find comfort, and those who are hurt will heal. It has been a very hard few days here.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To be rid of the migraine I have been sporting for a week.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1419420152|3807178 said:
CRYSTAL24K|1419415762|3807168 said:

I hope they all feel better today Crystal!!! (((Hugs))) to your sweet twin boys and a very happy birthday to them as well!

I too am wishing for good health for everyone I love and also for my face to clear up pretty please Santa! :pray:

Thank you, Missy.

They are better- super grateful for that! We are still overwhelmed by the festivities for their birthday and Christmas (guests are still coming in from out of town so we have been opening gifts all week).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results