shape
carat
color
clarity

My new e-ring reset in a custom Gabriel & Co.

Aberkebile

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone. I have been creeping for the last 6 months and finally made my decision and got my ring reset. Just to give you some info. I have been married for 12 years. I have a 1 ct round with trillion side stones in a 3 stone setting as my e-ring. I love my trillions but they always appeared gray in the setting except under direct sunlight. Over the years I asked a few jewelers what to do and they said to replace them with round stones. That wasn't going to happen. A few years back I started only wearing white gold and silver jewelry. I decided this year to get my rings either rhodium plated or reset in a white gold setting. I wasn't opposed to adding a little more bling factor to the settings or some filigree.
I stopped at a local jeweler to look in the book for new settings. They had a Gabriel & Co. Setting Style #
ER7482W44JJ. I really loved the setting but wanted my trillions on the side instead of the rounds. The jeweler called to see if they would custom make it the way I wanted and they did! It just came in, although I'm not allowed to have it until Christmas.
Here are some pics. There are not many halos with trillions and plain shanks out there so I thought it would be good to add one.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. All your pictures and posts have helped me so much.

I really need help figuring out what to change my wedding band to. My jeweler will reset the stones that are in my current band. Any suggestions on what would look good with this type of halo ring?

_25454.jpg

_25455.jpg

_25456.jpg

_25457.jpg

Aberkebile

Rough_Rock
Here's a few more pics.

_25458.jpg

_25459.jpg

_25460.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovely and very unique. you don't often see a three stone wit a center halo... I like it :clap:

farmer gal

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful reset; love the combination :love:

Aberkebile

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I thought about upsizing my center stone but I am sentimental and wanted to keep it the same. Adding the halo was a win win! I have found there are not many plain shank halos out there either to compare to.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You are right about there not being many plain shank halos to compare out there! I love the trillions. I think it would be beautiful and classic with a plain wedding band.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out great! I think proportionately it's perfect. I love the feminine taper the trillions give the design, so unique. It looks just lovely on your finger! Congratulations! Only a few more days and you can wear it! :dance:

kellydean

Rough_Rock
WOW!! it was really pretty before but it is STUNNING now!! I bet you look at it and think those trillions really sparkle now!! beautiful!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful on you! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! Will you wear it with the original 2 wedding bands or get something new?

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, looks perfect on you. The previous ring was beautiful too. Can you use your diamonds from your two bands to make a half eternity or 3/4 eternity band?

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! very classy, congratulations.. :love: :love:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a few more sleeps til you can wear it! It looks great!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is a beautiful 3 stone ring. It is so blingy and yet so elegant. :love: :love:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. I like the ring solo, without any band.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your reset. Elegant and blingy at the same time. Gorgeous. :love: Enjoy in health and happiness!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is beautiful. I actually like it all by itself. Are you sure you want a band?

Aberkebile

Rough_Rock
Alex T, I want something new. The two other curved wedding bands over power the halo. I'm thinking of combining them into a single straight band. I'm not sure yet. Any suggestions?

Aberkebile

Rough_Rock
I have considered wearing no other band except the ring; which I will do for a while. But eventually I would like a wedding band. My last two bands (one wedding ring and the other 5 year anniversary) were put together like a ring guard so they would all stay together. I never had the option to not wear my engagement ring and just a band. I imagine the halo ring will be more fragile than my other ring and I'll want to take it off to do some things. I could then just wear my band.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and feminine halo. Looks lovely on you!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new reset!
It is gorgeous!
Wear it in good health!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful and unique ring. I love it.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing reset! I love it!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty ring! I think a straight band would look the best with this setting. I would try a bunch on before committing to a redesign of your band. I also think a plain WG or Plat band would look perfect.

Aberkebile

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for suggestions on the band. Once I officially get it I'll take some nice pictures and post them.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Great reset! I would probably do a thin engraved band with no stones. Maybe 1.5 mm? David Klass does some beautiful engraving. Victor Canera is the master of it. And there are lots of vintage bands out there too.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WHOA finger coverage. Looks great!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results