shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
ckrickett -- Tahitians and akoyas? Please tell us more.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
ckrickett, I love the sound of that ... longer tin cup, Tahitians and akoyas ... !

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely tin cup, ckrickett!

Akoyas and tahitian tin cup sounds very good, exciting project.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I am thinking of having it done after march, since I'd want extremely baroque and blue akoyas with blue/cherry and pistachio tahitians, so I am figuring out what I want before I send them on a weird scavenger hunt.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I couldn't picture the color scheme thinking white akoyas -- blue akoya and pistachio and blue/cherry Tahitians sounds beautiful! Keep us posted. You should start a thread and update as your project develops over the months.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today: POJ double multi-color metallics with my favorite little h geode earrings:

ear_shot_1_12-23-14.jpg

ear_shot_2_12-23-14.jpg

neck_shot_12-23-14.jpg

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I love that look, Bsomlo! The multi-colored strands with those fun earrings is the perfect playfulness to brighten up winter. :)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I picked up this cute and colorful Tahitian pendant from Kamoka a few weeks ago. I'm wearing it today on the silver charm bracelet from PP. In real life it looks green from the top and red from the bottom, and with the charming drop shape, it is totally for Christmas.

circirclependant3.jpg

today_9704.jpg

today_9707.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I love that pearl FlyGirl! Glad it went to a lovely fellow pearl lover.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Lovinggems|1419476424|3807489 said:
I love that pearl FlyGirl! Glad it went to a lovely fellow pearl lover.
Thank you, and likewise with your amazing blue-green earrings. I was eyeing those as well. :love:

It looks like a lot of items sold right before Christmas, so looking forward to seeing some new Kamoka temptations in the new year.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
I'm hoping to see some Christmas pearl photos. Can't wait!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Love that Green and Red Tahitian charm ... the bracelet links look to be a decent size. It's good to see them up close because so often you don't get perspective in a web site photo and it's hard to tell if the links are substantial or small. Looks lovely ! :love:

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful metallics, Bsomlo.

And that's a gorgeous Tahitian charm, Fly Girl. Your collection of Tahitians is just incredible.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
fullsizerender_19.jpg

Silver Blue akoyas today, simple, yet I love them!!!!

katkashmir

Rough_Rock
My christmas present from Hubby - Kojima Pearls - we both love Sarah and think she's a wonderful person. Am trying too different necklaces. Ended up gong with one not pictured. Pink Sapphire strand with a GSS enhancer from IndoSeaPearls. Very nice surprise. :angel:

xmas_pearls_006.jpg

xmas_pearls_011.jpg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett, blue akoyas are always chic. What ever You wear, they 'll match.t I think they are one of the easiest pearl sto wear :wavey:

katkashmir, gorgeous earrings :love:. Lucky girl! All Your pearl strands look fabulous. Those GSS glows!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Katkashmir -- your earrings are wonderful! What a fun and exotic pair. Enjoy and wear in health!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Katkashmir what an amazing set of earrings!!!

I have been eyeing a few things from Kojima, hopefully soon I'll take the dive!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ckrickett, those look great on you! They do glow!

Katkashmir, love those! They are so fun! I love them best with your CC strand.

Flygirl, love the red in your drop.

Bsomio, I'm envious every time I see your POJ strands. They look fab with your geode earrings! (Edit: not ironic at all!)

So many goodies since the last time I checked in!

sparks1007

Shiny_Rock
Katkashmir I have earring envy. I saw them on the site and thought they were beautiful.

Frost Me

Brilliant_Rock
ckrickett, I love those blue akoyas on you, I'm sure you are so excited. I agree with confection10, that they will work everything you wear. Post more photos.

katkashmir

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone. I think the GSS and Pink Spinel Tassel earrings are really great. I love them, wore them out today for a musical and dinner. They are a wee bit heavy though. They were quite a surprise. Husband picked them out on his own... :clap:

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for posting pictures of your pretty new Kojima earrings, katkashmir. They look so fun and pretty and bright.

Big drippy earrings have never been my style, but my new DIL loves them. I keep checking out the Kojima website to see if there is a pair I 'need' to get for her. :naughty:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
You are a dream MIL. Looking out for new pearls for her already!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are spectacular katkashmir!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Fly Girl|1419740644|3808583 said:
Thank you for posting pictures of your pretty new Kojima earrings, katkashmir. They look so fun and pretty and bright.

Big drippy earrings have never been my style, but my new DIL loves them. I keep checking out the Kojima website to see if there is a pair I 'need' to get for her. :naughty:
You already "know" Sarah and if there is a style you like she can make it for you with any other type of pearl. Just sayin :dance: and I am sure she would love to do it too :wavey: She has a huge stock at her disposal to choose from.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
4Ranch Girl|1419746238|3808606 said:
Fly Girl|1419740644|3808583 said:

You already "know" Sarah and if there is a style you like she can make it for you with any other type of pearl. Just sayin :dance: and I am sure she would love to do it too :wavey: She has a huge stock at her disposal to choose from.
Oh, yes, I know. In fact, new DIL already owns a pair of silvery blue souffle pearl earrings that I sourced from Sarah, but decided they were too heavy for me. :(( I, however, kept the matching pendant. :naughty:

My own daughter never wears jewelry, so having this DIL nicely fills a gap in my life. :bigsmile:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Katkashmir, those earrings from Kojima are delightful! And a husband who picked them out on his own ... priceless :)

Fly Girl, you are well on your way to being a terrific MIL :appl: :appl: :appl:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I love those colorful earrings and the strands too, Katkashmir. I don't often buy or wear fun jewelry like that but then every time I see it, I wonder why not. Very interesting pretties!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This thread continues to be a source of (eye candy) pleasure! Thank you!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results