shape
carat
color
clarity

DBTY necklace from my future mother-in-law

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I celebrated my first Hanukkah with my future in-laws last night. My daughters and I have always celebrated Christmas, but this year I have a Jewish fiance and a whole new family!

Last night my future mother-in-law gave me a diamond necklace that I had previously tried on when she was showing me all her jewelry. She doesn't like wearing it because the culet/pointy sides of the diamonds poke her. She kept asking me if the necklace was poking me, but it didn't bother me at all. I didn't think she was going to GIVE it to me!

I don't know the specs, but there are 33 10-ish point diamonds, so over 3 carats! No idea about cut, color, clarity or the metal of the necklace. I will probably get it appraised so that I can insure it.

Taking photos was nearly impossible! The culet sides were ALWAYS up, what IS it with this setting? Are bezel settings always like this???

OK, some pics, finally ;-)

neck.jpg
dblstrand.jpg
loupe.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful necklace! It looks fantastic on you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You lucky lady! That looks beautiful on you!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
It's a unique style with the diamond spacing so close together. Very pretty - enjoy it :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, but the reason I don't have one is because the cutlet side is always up. I don't know how you keep them down!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely gift. You are lucky to have such a wonderful mil to be.

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgous and lucky you in 28 years of marriage my mother in llaw once paid for a manicure that 's it.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful & blingtastic! I have a double strand DBTY bracelet with 9 .14 stones. The diamonds always flip-flop. I don't really notice nor does it bother me, even the up side down diamonds sparkle & look pretty IMHO. I think you'll get used to it & what an awesome gift!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! You are so lucky your future MIL obviously loves and respects you. Cherish that and wear your lovely necklace in health and happiness and best wishes to you and your FI.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
You lucky! I guess she likes you- that is priceless. Your necklace is so pretty- looks fabulous on you- and such a beautiful gift.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous on you! And, what a lovely gift from your future MIL. She's a keeper!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous necklace, and what a heartwarming story. Congratulations on your new family - hope you create many cherished memories this holiday season!

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and new family! The necklace is so pretty~!! Looks fabulous on you!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Lucky, lucky you to have such a kind and generous mother-in-law. Enjoy your new family :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How awesome it that! Your mom-in-law seriously wants to get off of the right foot with you, LOL. So very sweet of her.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's gorgeous! :love: I really like how closely spaced the diamonds are, talk about bling! Looks so lovely on you - what a thoughtful and generous gift!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! what a great gift. I love how the stones are spaced so close together. more sparkle!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! That is absolutely amazing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really pretty! I wouldn't take it off. actually.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, Happy Hanukkah and Merry Christmas! What a lovely gift!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you everyone! I'm VERY lucky indeed!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty necklace! You're lucky to have such a wonderful MIL :))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely beautiful, and even more so for being a gift from your mother-in-law!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's lovely!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! What a lovely gift!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and a truly meaningful gift.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results