color
clarity

Buccellati

bgray

Brilliant_Rock

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not know how you think we can authenticate this over the Internet (not that I, personally, would attempt to do so even in person). I will say that it certainly looks like my idea of a Buccellati piece of jewelry, though! (I once brought in a pair of earrings I bought on the Internet to Betteridge and asked that Betteridge authenticate them!) I love Buccellati jewelry!

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Deb: You are so right. I dont know-I guess hoping for some gut reactions to it. Betteridge is a good idea. Oh and I love Buccellati as well. I have always wanted a piece that 1)I could afford :)) and 2)was simple enough to wear on any day (as opposed to some wildly formal and diamond-y piece which isnt me anyway)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry this isn't working out for you. I hope you will find the Buccellati piece that will meet with all your expectations/dreams. (Although, if you are like me, there will always be another lovely piece out there!) :wavey:

Deb

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How disappointing the bracelet was not in the condition you were hoping for.

I second Deb's suggestion with perusing Betteridge; and I observed Beladora also has some pieces. Moreover, here is a bracelet at Dupuis auctions.

http://www.betteridge.com/buccellati-18k-gold-multicolored-gemstone-cuff-bracelet/p/9119/

http://www.beladora.com/store/504789_buccellati_ruby_bangle_in_18k

http://dupuis.ca/Item.jsp?q=&search=true&auctionid=73&page=1&Item_Id=24385

I hope others will chime in.

cheers--Sharon

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to both of you. I am so very disappointed because the cuff was different than anything I had seen before. Buccellati even told me the stones were so worn that they wouldnt repolish them and re-set them. My hunt goes on!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not too shabby, Sharon! The first bracelet is my favorite, but the tourmaline looks more like a peridot to me!

Deb

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes, it is a looker!

I know you know this but Oakgem and Provident Jewellery have several offerings.

cheers--Sharon

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal|1414857515|3775994 said:
HI:

Yes, it is a looker!

cheers--Sharon

I will have to check again. My issue with much of what is available is 1)style and 2)price. I am looking for something somewhat understated. Little to no diamonds... Some of the pieces are amazing but are either unaffordable and /or unwearable on any but a special occasion

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
HI:

Yes, it is a looker!

cheers--Sharon

Well some good news: Buccellati will do a light polish to the stones and they think it will get most of the scratches and chips out. There are some chips to the green tourmaline that wont be completely removed but this is an older piece so I am too upset. They will repair the bezels where necessary. Keep you posted

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bgray|1415563333|3780216 said:
HI:

Yes, it is a looker!

cheers--Sharon

Well some good news: Buccellati will do a light polish to the stones and they think it will get most of the scratches and chips out. There are some chips to the green tourmaline that wont be completely removed but this is an older piece so I am too upset. They will repair the bezels where necessary. Keep you posted

So you are buying the first item Sharon listed?

Deb
:read:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes, it is a looker!

cheers--Sharon

So you decided to keep the piece you discussed in the original post? Hope it works out as the bracelet is gorgeous.

cheers--Sharon

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal|1415572781|3780288 said:
HI:

Yes, it is a looker!

cheers--Sharon

So you decided to keep the piece you discussed in the original post? Hope it works out as the bracelet is gorgeous.

cheers--Sharon

Yes: Buccellati looked at it and said it was relatively easy to polish the stones and the quality/color would be extremely difficult to replace with identical colors in a cost effective and timely manner. While the cuff is simple with no diamonds the colors of the stones are really exceptional even though semi precious. I am still a little p.o'd about the price I paid but honestly compared to everything used I have seen old or new, its a steal

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bgray|1415581157|3780339 said:
canuk-gal|1415572781|3780288 said:
HI:

Yes, it is a looker!

cheers--Sharon

cheers--Sharon

Yes: Buccellati looked at it and said it was relatively easy to polish the stones and the quality/color would be extremely difficult to replace with identical colors in a cost effective and timely manner. While the cuff is simple with no diamonds the colors of the stones are really exceptional even though semi precious. I am still a little p.o'd about the price I paid but honestly compared to everything used I have seen old or new, its a steal

Certainly the price seemed favorable--when compared to other offerings. And I am sure the refurb will make it look like new. Look forward to seeing pictures of the bracelet once it has returned from the spa.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How is the refurb coming along? Did they give you a time line?

cheers--Sharon

bgray

Brilliant_Rock
canuk-gal|1417286583|3792360 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

It's done. I just have to pick it up. So excited!! I will post picks when I get it back. Next week or thereabouts.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bgray|1417296390|3792438 said:
canuk-gal|1417286583|3792360 said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

It's done. I just have to pick it up. So excited!! I will post picks when I get it back. Next week or thereabouts.

Anytime you'd like to share the results! :saint: :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I must admit I am sad I'll never know how this unfolded!!

Come back!!! :wavey:

cheers--Sharon

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVELOVELOVE Buccellati. I follow it on several estate spots like 1st Dibs.

I'm going to cough up the $ to attend the Miami show in January to see and try on potential buys (not Buccellati, even as estate its too rich for my blood). I'm tired of buying pieces based on descriptions and pics and phone calls.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results