shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely combination of paisley and keshis, Bsomlo! Very pretty.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Today, a small souffle pendant which packs a powerful punch. I call it my "eggplant" souffle. John, at PP, paired it with a green gold finding and rose gold chain to play off the green and rose overtones of this intensely metallic pearl:

close-up_28.jpg

cose-up_2.jpg

neck_shot_33.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
bsomlo|1418851277|3803151 said:
Today, a small souffle pendant which packs a powerful punch. I call it my "eggplant" souffle. John, at PP, paired it with a green gold finding and rose gold chain to play off the green and rose overtones of this intensely metallic pearl:

You and your soufflés!!!!
That is so gorgeous, and unique, and whimsical. I love it!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Bsomlo, I don't think I've ever seen that souffle pendant before; it might be my favorite of all your souffles ... looks like a beautiful ripe pear to me, and that John is SO talented!

katbran

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love that setting..it looks so cute ! It is just like a little eggplant !! Love the metal mix too ! :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pearls in action photos, love this thread.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous soufflé pendant!! :appl:

renwea

Shiny_Rock
Oh the souffle', beautiful!
I'm wearing my Tahitians from the PP Tahitian sale. I like to wear them with a green body strand.

_25320.jpg

_25321.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I just love catching up on this thread! So many beautiful women in stunning pearls! Love seeing the Tahitians from this past year and ckrickett you are becoming a great pearl jewelry designer! I can't wait to see more of your projects!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
renwea -- your pearls are so lustrous and bursting with personality. Nice combo.

I wore my "eggplant" souffle pendant again with my gold souffle earrings. I can't imagine anyone thought these golden nuggets were pearls. I find it hard to believe they're pearls!

neck_shot__1__12-18-14.jpg

neck_shot__2__12-18-14.jpg

ear_shot__1__12-18-14.jpg

ear_shot__2__12-18-14.jpg

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Renwea, such pretty Tahitians! You have a beautiful collection.

Bsomlo, your eggplant soufflé is really pretty, and such a chameleon! So interesting how it changes colour in different environments.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Great colors on that Tahitian strand, renwea.

Bsomlo, I'd love to see those soufflés in person!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Inexpensive look today, as I will be running around town doing all those fun errands we all love to do!

fullsizerender-41.jpg
My 14mm tahitian pendant from PP and my lavender potatoes from Ehret designs

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
ckrickett's red inspired me to wear festivous red today -- little h geode souffle earrings and PP graduated triple white metallic necklace (the red lipstick will elevate this outfit to the ironic holiday look I am going for):

ear_shot_2_1.jpg

ear_shot_one_12-19-14.jpg

neck_shot_12-19-14.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
bsomlo|1419006012|3804222 said:
ckrickett's red inspired me to wear festivous red today -- little h geode souffle earrings and PP graduated triple white metallic necklace (the red lipstick will elevate this outfit to the ironic holiday look I am going for):

:bigsmile:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Ah, the Ironic look, Bsomlo ... you wear it well, but one fears those gorgeous geode earrings break that ironic mold :)

The other day, I was reading the "internet news" ... and a story came up that the young fashionistas, hipsters and celebrity crowd has taken to abandoning their high tech large screen smartphones for ... Flip Phones ... so they could actually spend less time on their phones and more time talking to friends etc. ... illustrated with photos of starlets at basketball games etc. The writer then proclaimed this an "IRONIC" nod to the past. I laughed so hard hubby came to see what was on ... he didn't get it LOL. Didn't see any pearls ...

kylier

Shiny_Rock
All the pearls are gorgeous!
But that eggplant souffle is killing my heart. So beautiful! The finding/chain combo is perfect too!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock

That is a gorgeous look!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Bsomlo you look very elegant. :appl:

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you, ladies!

I am having dinner with a friend who isn't fond of round white pearls, so I switched to my triple fireball (another John creation):

neck_shot_34.jpg

neck_shot_36.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock

These are definitely my two most favorite of your pearl pieces!!! :love: :love: :love: Love that you wore them together!!!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
renwea|1418934382|3803763 said:
Oh the souffle', beautiful!
I'm wearing my Tahitians from the PP Tahitian sale. I like to wear them with a green body strand.

Love the colors and luster on your Tahitians! They look lovely worn together!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
That triple fireball pendant is beautiful and striking, Bsomlo.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tucs and LitGeek. The triple fireball did its job of being non-white round pearls too well. My friend ended up thinking, in her mind, "Wow, she's not wearing pearls today!" Luckily, I mentioned that I'd changed out of my white rounds to these fireballs so the situation got cleared up. I explained both the fireballs and the lined souffles were indeed pearls.

I'm telling you, I think most of the time, people do not realize we are wearing pearls!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Very true, Bsomlo ... I've been wearing my beautiful Tahitians as a rope ... for months now; only ONE comment. Most just have no idea pearls can look like what's shown here!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is a tin cup kinda day!

fullsizerender-42_0.jpg

I love this blouse with this necklace, they fit together perfectly!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOWOW! Stunning!!!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ckrickett|1419177480|3805266 said:
Today is a tin cup kinda day!

fullsizerender-42_0.jpg

I love this blouse with this necklace, they fit together perfectly!

So pretty!! Very feminine!! :appl:

cheers--Sharon

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Oooh, one of my very favorite tin cups ... lovely!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
CRDKeshi|1419184250|3805321 said:
Oooh, one of my very favorite tin cups ... lovely!

Thanks! I love it too!
If budget allows I want to recreate this with tahitians and akoyas with a lot more length later this year.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results