shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
I feel certifiably nuts over some of these rings. Show me more!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
snfsdca|1417822583|3796106 said:
I have so thoroughly enjoyed browsing this thread the past couple of years! Many late nights procrastinating doing dishes and writing school papers have been spent here. Just realized while doing some fall cleaning of the jewelry box that I should be shameless, too. Seriously though, I may need to seek some sort of treatment for this FC problem I have.

I think you are my hero. :cheeky: An antique onyx/diamond ring has been on my wish list forever, and I'm a huge fan of french cuts as well (I have one coming my way for Christmas)! LOVE your collection! :appl: (by the way, one can never have too many french cut rings!)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kandie|1418143840|3798271 said:
My favorite ring! Aqua, platinum, and diamonds!!!

Gah, I love it! So gorgeous, that's my favorite style of ring - and the finger coverage is awesome! Beautiful diamond band too!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock

Stupid question, but you wouldn't happen to be a lefty?

lnl001

Rough_Rock
Shameslessly showing off.. :) Thanks for the thread!

10698688_10152638704344098_2925988859931317323_n.jpg image_2200.jpg image_2152.jpg image_2142.jpg image_2216.jpg image_2136.jpg img_5051.jpg

Kandie

Rough_Rock
I am a lefty!!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From SDL to Circe and now to me! This is my one ring to rule them all!

4_edwardian_0.jpg

snfsdca

Rough_Rock
SB621|1418389918|3800003 said:
EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From SDL to Circe and now to me! This is my one ring to rule them all!

Congratulations!!! I have always loved this ring. It is simply A M A Z I N G...and if the day comes that is time for her to go to another home...you have a buyer here :naughty:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

NO way!! I've often wondered about this ring... Its gorgeous! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aaaaah!! It's gorgeous SB! Where are your handshots with this royal ring on your hand.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, lnl001! I love all of that chunky gold goodness you got goin' on!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh SB congrats! :appl: That ring is beyond amazing!!!

Inl001, your set is gorgeous, you have a beautiful collection!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
The ruby and diamond ring - Yep always loved that ring - congrats!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, that aqua is gorgeous!!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Madeline, I absolutely love your large oval sapphire ring, and your double halo with the oec and the hearts. You have amazing taste! I looked to see if they had smtb threads but didn't see anything. Do you have more pics and info posted anywhere?

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock

This is AMAZING! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Oh I am SO SO SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!! I adore this ring. Please PLEASE sell to me if you ever part ways! Congrats on a dream of a lifetime ring!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuckyKelleyK|1422859441|3825837 said:
Madeline, I absolutely love your large oval sapphire ring, and your double halo with the oec and the hearts. You have amazing taste! I looked to see if they had smtb threads but didn't see anything. Do you have more pics and info posted anywhere?

Thank you. I see you follow me on Instagram? I never posted the latter ring anywhere but there. I've had trouble with the photo uploader here on PS in the past when I made the sapphire ring, so I never did a full thread though the journey is uploaded on a few other forums. I guess I'm overdue here, huh?

I've been on a long break from PS due to personal reasons and limited time availability. My closest PS pals contact me off the boards ::) and even so, I'm pretty MIA. If you want to DM me for more pictures/info, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Another reason why I haven't made threads is because I don't own a DSLR ;( and I just don't find my pictures to be PS appropriate :sick: The quality is great for IG sharing, where the picture is so tiny anyway... I need a DSLR :wacko: or a friend with one that will allow me to borrow it!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1422911984|3826185 said:

Thank you. I see you follow me on Instagram? I never posted the latter ring anywhere but there. I've had trouble with the photo uploader here on PS in the past when I made the sapphire ring, so I never did a full thread though the journey is uploaded on a few other forums. I guess I'm overdue here, huh?

I've been on a long break from PS due to personal reasons and limited time availability. My closest PS pals contact me off the boards ::) and even so, I'm pretty MIA. If you want to DM me for more pictures/info, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Another reason why I haven't made threads is because I don't own a DSLR ;( and I just don't find my pictures to be PS appropriate :sick: The quality is great for IG sharing, where the picture is so tiny anyway... I need a DSLR :wacko: or a friend with one that will allow me to borrow it!

Madelise I've also seen a few of your posts on Instragram and I just have to say you have an amazing collection and fabulous taste!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock

Yes, ringblings reposted one of your rings, and I started following you. I saw that you were on ps after the fact. All of your jewelry is gorgeous and I was mainly curious who made those two settings. Of course more eye candy is always good :)

P.S. Sorry I know its madelise, dang autocorrect!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ricezo|1422912719|3826191 said:

Madelise I've also seen a few of your posts on Instragram and I just have to say you have an amazing collection and fabulous taste!

Thank you very much, ricezo :wavey:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuckyKelleyK|1422921434|3826248 said:

Yes, ringblings reposted one of your rings, and I started following you. I saw that you were on ps after the fact. All of your jewelry is gorgeous and I was mainly curious who made those two settings. Of course more eye candy is always good :)

P.S. Sorry I know its madelise, dang autocorrect!

Don't worry about it. My own autocorrect gets me often. Both were made by DK :wavey:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
A.Jaffe with raspberry umbalite garnet from Mastercutgems

_26644.jpg

_26645.jpg

_26646.jpg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, beautiful hands and beautiful nails!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
UrsTx|1438644327|3910700 said:
Just wanted to bring this topic back to life.... Here is my ring reflecting the light blue sky and the pink, brown and sandy colored Adobe buildings of Santa Fe.

Wow, really gorgeous pic UrsTx! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results