shape
carat
color
clarity

20th Anniversary Ring - 5 Years Early!

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
I adore everything about this ring, particularly how lovely it looks on your finger. Congratulations!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy mother of bling, that is spectacular! :love: :love: :love: :love:
Wear it in health and happiness! Happy Anniversary!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness gracious! I absolutely ADORE this ring! :love: :love:

I have been lusting over an OEC for a while now, thanks to PS, and I am completely drooling over this!

Congratulations on your anniversary & wow! What beautiful stones!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring! I love the antique details. Beautifully blingy!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations on your anniversary!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So pretty!! :love: :cheeky: :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a ring! Happy anniversary and thanks for sharing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BlingObsession|1418643206|3801394 said:
Thank you Tmot14.

Missy - while I love the way you're thinking, I strongly suspect I will be served with divorce papers if I come up with any more large diamonds that "I must have else I'll just die"! A good, patient and generous man he is but he does have limits apparently. :lol:

Haha, yes I see your point. Well never mind then. Anyway this ring is so gorgeous it will definitely satiate your diamond desire for at least another 20 years plus! :love:

But let's catch up in 5 years and see if your dh hasn't softened a bit on the more diamonds issue LOL.

In the meantime enjoy your gorgeous gorgeous ring in much health and wedded bliss. :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 15 years! One stone for every 5 years right? hehe. It's an absolute perfect amount of finger coverage! The side details are wonderful as well.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
This is such a knock out!! Wow! I don't see how you could ever get anything done with that sparkle bomb on your hand! Many congratulations on your anniversary.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my gosh! It's breathtaking!! The setting is divine and the stones glow!! Happy 15th anniversary!! :love:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love: how do you do anything with that on your finger? I would be staring at it all day!

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
OMG that's fabulous! :love: :love: :love:

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Georgous! Love the ornate setting!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Holy bling, that looks amazing. I can't believe how white the diamonds look.

podfoot

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowza! The facet pattern on that center… swoon!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1418686879|3801774 said:
This is such a knock out!! Wow! I don't see how you could ever get anything done with that sparkle bomb on your hand! Many congratulations on your anniversary.

Indeed - it is proving to be quite a distraction. DH asked me if I would please put my original wedding set back on for a while because a) he is having trouble getting my attention and b) he's very worried about the dreaded DSS kicking in. :D

Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm a very happy lady and it's been great to be able to share with you all.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! bling city!.. :love: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is FAB!!! and great coverage.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AMAZING!!! :love: Congratulations on acquiring such a special and strikingly beautiful piece! And happy anniversary. :)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's PERFECT... I think not only is it perfect, it looks perfect on your hand and it's unique.

:love: :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
stunning three stone! love the details on the side and the facet pattern on the diamonds is mesmerizing :love: . I also love the wedding band that you pair with it, Fantastic set all around :appl:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the unique design!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous ring!!! :love: The setting is just exquisite!!!!

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everyone. Diamondseeker - I just love your AVR - it really is perfection!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Gawd- this is an amaaaazing ring. Every detail is incredible. Your other rings are beautiful, as well. This is my favorite three stone I have ever seen. What an amazing, amazing ring. Those diamonds look like sparkly cupcakes rising out of those divinely detailed baskets- and the shank- I've never seen anything like this. Just incredible. It looks beautiful on you. I can't tell you how much I love it.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! You picked out an amazing ring that was definitely meant for you. =)

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1418904181|3803518 said:
Gawd- this is an amaaaazing ring. Every detail is incredible. Your other rings are beautiful, as well. This is my favorite three stone I have ever seen. What an amazing, amazing ring. Those diamonds look like sparkly cupcakes rising out of those divinely detailed baskets- and the shank- I've never seen anything like this. Just incredible. It looks beautiful on you. I can't tell you how much I love it.

Thanks again everyone. Apacherose - what a perfect description. My ring shall, henceforth, be forever known as "the cupcake ring". Thank you for the inspiration! :clap:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You new ring is stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results