carat
color
clarity

murry is dying

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Vapid,

You have been such a great dad to Murry. You gave to each other every day. I believe that Murry wants you, his dad, to be happy and back in life. I think you must celebrate the time you had together. Yes, its sad, but we just don't get to choose when its time to die.
So, we let go of that we hold dear and love and are thankful for the time we had together. The sadness will go in time, and you will remember him with joy.

Vapid, I was never an animal lover. I call myself animal neutral. I read an award winning short story one year that changed my whole perception of animals. It told of the love and care of a wealthy woman of many kinds of animals that others discarded. She was not well thought of amongst the neighbors. She contracted a fatal illness, and went to the neighbors asking if they would take care of them when she died. She persuaded some to do this and when she died, they found all the animals by her bed, surrounding her, moaning for her.
They were in mourning for her. I cried. Now, I pay attention to animal stories, which brings me to my next suggestion....

Sixty minutes did a segment on "the smartest dog in the world". If you haven't seen it, please look it up(I can;t do those things)
His owner is a psychologist, who has taught him words. He really knows what they mean. Amazing stuff. Animals may be much smarter than we think.

I love the business and decorations at Christmas. You have Macys there. Go get some joy. Donate some time at your dog shelter in the name of Murry. Have a nice Christmas!

Annette

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I found a CD from 2004 with lots of pictures of Murry. I know I've already posted plenty, but these were such happy days I hope you all will indulge me.

I had just sold $100k of photos to one client in about 20 minutes. The money was wired to my account that day. I paid off my student loans the next day, then took out $20,000. cash just because I could!

murry20k.jpg

murry20kt.jpg

murry20ktu.jpg

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock

murrywater.jpg

murrymelon.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I enjoyed watermelon tonight! Perfect!

cheers--Sharon

peachster

Rough_Rock
Those pictures are great. I especially love the watermelon one. I am glad you are looking back to the happy times. I do it too. One thing I am going to do is write a little journal of memories of my dear pup, to read frame time to time with a smile. Her happy circles when she ran very fast around the yard to show joy. Her predilection for Brussels sprouts. Fondness for Phil the mailman. How she never watched TV except for the Olympic snowboard cross competition, which she found fascinating.... Things like that, silly but special.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am glad you are doing O.K, the holiday season is hard going when we lose a pet or someone we love. The photos with Murry and the cash are hilarious he looks like he is grinning in two of them and doing a happy dance with you in the other.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

See, you put a smile on my face today. I love those pictures. You have a good sense of humor.

Annette

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VL, there is NEVER too much Murry!!!

Heehee, love the cold/hard/cash + Murry pics and the watermelon munch? Fantastic1 :appl:

Keep 'em coming as long as you want, you have an audience here who finds them uplifting and charming :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results