shape
carat
color
clarity

Independent Appraiser

Enoce

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a trustworthy independent appraiser in St. Louis, MO. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I just ordered a green yellow round diamond that is rated i1 and would like someone to take a look at it and give me an honest opinion on the stone.

Thanks,

Elfin

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Enoce|1418319288|3799512 said:
I am looking for a trustworthy independent appraiser in St. Louis, MO. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I just ordered a green yellow round diamond that is rated i1 and would like someone to take a look at it and give me an honest opinion on the stone.

Thanks,

Elfin

Jim Summa does a lot of appraisal work in the St Luois area. You can also look in the Pricescope resources tab to see if there are other appraisers in that area that are recognized by Pricescope.

Nope, nevermind, I just checked and there are not any.

Wink

P.S. Jim is a retailer and posts here from time to time. I have known him for many years and know him to be highly ethical.

Jim Summa

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Elfin,
Below is an Independent in Clayton you could call.

Therese B. Kienstra.... who is a member of Accredited Gemologists Association.

I met her at an AGS guild meeting, very nice women.

I am curious, would you share any Info on your diamond.....any reports from labs....?
Are you able to photo your stone?

Hi Wink! Thanks for your kind words.

Enoce

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

Elfin

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enoce|1418319288|3799512 said:

Thanks,

Elfin
Terese Kienstra, if she's still doing it. (314) 862-5054 She's in Clayton, on Brentwood right as you get to Shaw bridge. Assuming she didn't move anyway.

I'd call her conservative on her valuation. Fair but conservative, just FYI.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results