shape
carat
color
clarity

How long do you have to wait in between comments?

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
I was commenting earlier and I kept getting locked out with an error that said I was posting too soon after a previous comment (by me). Anyone know the rule on that?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never seen that message - I'd probably contact the Moderators and check with them.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure but haven't gotten that message as I'm posting on my phone and takes me longer to type.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I noticed whenever I got that comment, it was due to me about to double post the same post. I have no idea why I'm not directed straight to thread page sometimes but remain on posting page. Thinking my post hadn't gone through, I tried submitting again and that message would pop up. Other than that, I have never gotten that message cos I'm pretty slow in typing on phone.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it depends on your internet speed, or the PS server speed. I've noticed several times in the past few days when comments have been very slow to post - I'm not sure whether the problem was on my end or on PS's end. Anyhow, I sometimes get impatient and hit that "submit" button a second time, and that's when I'm likely to get the error message.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Something's going on with PS because it just took forever for me to get the front page to load. Then, after I clicked on a thread, it took several minutes for it to open. That's unusual and no other website is doing it this morning so I don't think it's on my end.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some times it will do that if two people are posting to the same thread at the same time.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You were trying to win the 1 k weren't you :Up_to_something:

Its not just you. You can't post I think within 5 seconds? Maybe 10?

I usually get it if I'm on my phone and I accidentally double post.

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock
Haha, I miiiight have been trying to, Niel!

Thanks everyone! It was really odd. It seems like every other comment gave me that error. I must've been typing too fast in the excitement!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have never seen that but I just edit my comment if I want to quickly add something.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results