shape
carat
color
clarity

Fireball Pendant from PP's Black Friday

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Bought 5 items but only going to keep the Fireball. Items I'm sending back include the pair of Edison earrings. They are very nice, just looks way too formal for me.

I'm wearing the Fireball today. It is a very different look.

_24865.jpg

_24866.jpg

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It looks great! Pls do post more pics.

I'm curious about the other items too. Any pics of them if you don't mind sharing?

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
The fireball looks terrific on you!

Did you buy the white Edison drops? I was eyeing them, repeatedly. If you have pictures, I'd love to see. I was wondering if they'd be too heavy. I think they were 14-15mm?

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
icy_jade|1417709017|3795150 said:
It looks great! Pls do post more pics.

I'm curious about the other items too. Any pics of them if you don't mind sharing?

I did not take any pictures of the other items. I don't feel comfortable posting the pictures since they are going back - not there is anything wrong with them - they just did not work out for me. I am sure you will understand. :angel:

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1417712912|3795164 said:
The fireball looks terrific on you!

Did you buy the white Edison drops? I was eyeing them, repeatedly. If you have pictures, I'd love to see. I was wondering if they'd be too heavy. I think they were 14-15mm?

Yes I meant those white Edison drops. They are kind of creamy white with a hint of peach tone. Indeed they are heavy, I did not try them on for long so I cannot tell how they would feel for all day wear. Since they are drop shape, 14-15mm diameter make them appear huge - and I MEANT huge. :bigsmile: kind of remind me of that famous painting. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._-_The_Girl_With_The_Pearl_Earring_(1665).jpg

They look so formal on me (remind me of my fake wedding pearls - I could not afford real stuff back then). Sorry I did not take pictures and I don't have them with me now. If you are still interested, do write to PP to let them know.

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
vingh - That is a very nice fireball! Love the colors and the shape. Enjoy!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
The colors on that are completely out of this world!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Don't you love it when the pearl is even better than the glamour shots in real life?

This is one of those happy cases!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
Lovely fireball! It's so shiny. It's too bad the other purchases were not for you, but I'm sure some other lucky lady will be thrilled to see them back up for sale. :cheeky: Enjoy your amazing pendant!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results