shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for weighing in, ladies. Sounds like a crap shoot. My fingers are crossed I'm not like my sister! She had ms the entire pregnancy (both times). The diclectin is crazy expensive, I have 80% coverage and my portion was still 60 bucks. That's for 200 pills, I take four a day but I'll see what my obgyn says about increasing dosage. Apparently some ppl take up to 8 a day.

SMC - yes I did the nuchal translucency scan and associated blood markers tests last week. These tests are offered to all pregnant women where I live. They encourage 'older' moms like me to get it done. Originally I was on the fence but the temptation to see baby again was too great. And I have to say it was so awesome t see the baby. I will hopefully find out the results this Friday.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Niel - by stress test, how do they do that? Same as heart attack testing?

Also, not to make light of your pica but I find it fascinating. Is it an irresistible urge to eat and smell certain things? How do you feel? And do you have it all day, everyday? Or does it come and go?

I hope you don't mind me asking.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
maccers|1417479283|3793554 said:
Niel - by stress test, how do they do that? Same as heart attack testing?

Also, not to make light of your pica but I find it fascinating. Is it an irresistible urge to eat and smell certain things? How do you feel? And do you have it all day, everyday? Or does it come and go?

I hope you don't mind me asking.
Don't worry make as light of it as you want haha. Its super weird!

The most I can describe it is like someone who's addicted to smoking? I just need to eat ice. If I haven't had it in a while I get jonesing. The other day I was snowed in and didn't have any, and I actually started eating icicles!

The smells make me want to eat the things, detergent, asphalt... But I'm smart enough not to do it! :lol:

Yeah I have it all day. My work has an ice machine and I probably go though 3 larger cups a day.

I was almost hoping it would me anemia because then they would proscribed me something and it would go away. Bit they say I'm fine.

I guess its just the joys of pregnancy. Its an odd thing to have, and its a tad annoyong to crave something 24/7, but I'm not too mad about it. Better than craving brownies, right?

amc80

Ideal_Rock
maccers|1417479070|3793549 said:
SMC - yes I did the nuchal translucency scan and associated blood markers tests last week. These tests are offered to all pregnant women where I live. They encourage 'older' moms like me to get it done. Originally I was on the fence but the temptation to see baby again was too great. And I have to say it was so awesome t see the baby. I will hopefully find out the results this Friday.

That's the NT scan/first trimester screening, which is different than the test SMC mentioned. The MaterniT21/Harmony tests are much more accurate and are just simple blood tests. They don't catch everything, but do look for three of the trisomies. As an added bonus, they tell you the gender as well. The tests can be pretty expensive but if you are over 35 insurance should cover it.

The Non-stress test basically involves you sitting in a chair, hooked up to a contraction monitor.

Niel- I saw your other post on pica/ice makers. I'm battling it as well. Although my iron levels must be improving because it's definitely gotten better the past few weeks. Do you have a Sonic near you? They have the best ice. And you can even buy a 5lb bag of it to take home :)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1417480424|3793566 said:

That's the NT scan/first trimester screening, which is different than the test SMC mentioned. The MaterniT21/Harmony tests are much more accurate and are just simple blood tests. They don't catch everything, but do look for three of the trisomies. As an added bonus, they tell you the gender as well. The tests can be pretty expensive but if you are over 35 insurance should cover it.

The Non-stress test basically involves you sitting in a chair, hooked up to a contraction monitor.

Niel- I saw your other post on pica/ice makers. I'm battling it as well. Although my iron levels must be improving because it's definitely gotten better the past few weeks. Do you have a Sonic near you? They have the best ice. And you can even buy a 5lb bag of it to take home :)
Yeah I do not have a sonic too close, sadly

I swear she called it a stress test, but she described it very similar to a NST, so I have no idea.

Either way ita just because though I do kick counts, I'm a tad concerned about his movement being that it isn't that often or strong, far less than with M

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Niel|1417481109|3793577 said:

I swear she called it a stress test, but she described it very similar to a NST, so I have no idea.

Either way ita just because though I do kick counts, I'm a tad concerned about his movement being that it isn't that often or strong, far less than with M

This baby is way less active than B was. He was crazy, moving ALL the time. And he's still like that at 2. This one is much calmer. He really only moves when I eat, drink, or lay down. I've been pretty lazy on my kick counts because he makes it hard. But as long as I feel him throughout the day I figure it's okay. I'm sure I'll be getting a lecture from my OB tomorrow...

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1417481398|3793582 said:
Niel|1417481109|3793577 said:

This baby is way less active than B was. He was crazy, moving ALL the time. And he's still like that at 2. This one is much calmer. He really only moves when I eat, drink, or lay down. I've been pretty lazy on my kick counts because he makes it hard. But as long as I feel him throughout the day I figure it's okay. I'm sure I'll be getting a lecture from my OB tomorrow...

Yeah I never even did kick counts with M she was crazy in there.

This one isn't. And when he is its usually just long pushes rather than kicks and punches. He was going pretty crazy on punching down by my lady bits a few weeks ago, but that's stopped. There are two areas toward the top of my belly and it actually hurts pretty bad when he does pushes on them. I don't know if the muscle is brushed or something, but if it persists Ill have to talk to someone.

Isn't it weird how different two pregnancies can be!?

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Just a PSA for Niel and AMC and others who may be dealing with Pca and anemia. My anemia was very bad during my pregnancy (hemoglobin of 8 and ferratin of 4). I didn't realize it and my OB was rather negligent in never saying anything about it. I was on the verge of passing out everytime I walked up hills and stairs, was exhausted beyond belief, and had hyperemesis. I was almost not discharged from the hospital after E was born bc my hemoglobin went down to 6. I didn't have horrible pica but was fixated on crunchy food, namely carrots and ice, for months after E was born.

I did a 5 week course of IV iron in the spring and just had my follow-up this week. I feel so much better and was happy to learn that my hemoglobin is up to 13. :appl:

I guess what I am trying to say is be proactive about getting your iron levels checked, learn what the numbers mean, and discuss something more than pills if you are not getting better and your numbers get way low.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bella_mezzo|1417482966|3793597 said:
Just a PSA for Niel and AMC and others who may be dealing with Pca and anemia. My anemia was very bad during my pregnancy (hemoglobin of 8 and ferratin of 4). I didn't realize it and my OB was rather negligent in never saying anything about it. I was on the verge of passing out everytime I walked up hills and stairs, was exhausted beyond belief, and had hyperemesis. I was almost not discharged from the hospital after E was born bc my hemoglobin went down to 6. I didn't have horrible pica but was fixated on crunchy food, namely carrots and ice, for months after E was born.

I did a 5 week course of IV iron in the spring and just had my follow-up this week. I feel so much better and was happy to learn that my hemoglobin is up to 13. :appl:

I guess what I am trying to say is be proactive about getting your iron levels checked, learn what the numbers mean, and discuss something more than pills if you are not getting better and your numbers get way low.

Thanks for that. Everyone should be aware, you're right.

I'm actually not anemic, but still a goof reminder ::)

Sorry to hear you had such trouble and that your OB wasn't on the ball, that can be frustrating.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Niel- I think we are pregnant with the same kid. This one does the stretching/pushing thing and it is so uncomfortable! He also does these occasional "things" where it's like he's punching or kicking really fast for 5-10 seconds. Almost like he's doing a flutter kick as fast as he possibly can. I almost hope he keeps doing it so I can see it after he's born.

Bella- thanks for the warning! Luckily, my numbers were just a little low and I'm already feeling better.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
maccers|1417467479|3793423 said:
Hello! Delurking...I've been feeling like a spy, reading everyone's updates for the past couple of months. For the most part, sounds like everyone is doing well (even Niel with her pica).

I'm one day shy of 14 weeks, still early days. Just saw baby last week on the ultrasound, kicking, stretching and swallowing! It was the best and weirdest thing I've ever seen. I can't believe all that activity is going on inside me. I should mention this is our first. I'm also an older mom (35++).

I have a question for those who've had morning sickness....when did yours get better? I've had ms since about 7 weeks, started diclectin around 10 weeks (i wasn't getting any sleep because i felt so sick). While the diclectin helps a lot and it's improved my quality of life overall, it's not perfect and I still have bad days where I'm sick despite the meds. The ms is lurking....when did yours go away?

Hi maccers - Welcome! I'm just a little ahead of you at 16wks5days. Sounds like you had a great ultrasound! Pregnancy really is amazing! I'm in the 35+ category too! Actually, I'm 40 and will be 41 when I deliver. I'm not entirely sure we are done yet, either! :)) This is our second. Sorry to hear about your morning sickness. I feel bad for even saying it, but I have no experience there.

Bella - Glad to read that you are feeling better! Did they ever determine what caused you to have such low iron? You are kind of amazing because you do so much (school, work, family, pregnancy) even when you clearly were not feeling well. Take care of yourself!!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Another funny conversation this morning with my male coworker (he has 2 kids so he's been through pregnancy):
Him: Isn't it cold in the office? Are you cold?
Me: No, I'm ok.
Him: It's cold. You don't notice because you have all that extra insulation.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
SMC|1417548204|3793988 said:
Another funny conversation this morning with my male coworker (he has 2 kids so he's been through pregnancy):

Ha, really? C'mon, people. I was asked again if I was having twins. How about you keep your mouth shut until I offer information?

I had my 30 week appointment and it was uneventful. I didn't even get in trouble for not doing proper kick counts- she said as long as I'm staying aware of his movement it's fine. I'm still measuring 4 weeks ahead. I'm very interested to have my growth scan and see if it's baby, fluid, or both. Two more weeks until that happens. I gained about 2lbs since my last appointment, but it was Thanksgiving, so that's probably in line with the rest of the country.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1417553567|3794022 said:

Ha, really? C'mon, people. I was asked again if I was having twins. How about you keep your mouth shut until I offer information?

I had my 30 week appointment and it was uneventful. I didn't even get in trouble for not doing proper kick counts- she said as long as I'm staying aware of his movement it's fine. I'm still measuring 4 weeks ahead. I'm very interested to have my growth scan and see if it's baby, fluid, or both. Two more weeks until that happens. I gained about 2lbs since my last appointment, but it was Thanksgiving, so that's probably in line with the rest of the country.

haha sorry SMC. I got a similar one today.

A coworker and I were talking about my belly being a bit big. She asked when I was due, I said I still had about 2 months and her eyes popped and said "ahhh oh gosh!"

What sucks is theres a pregnant coworker in my department is due at the beginning of January and she is SOOOO much smaller than me. I am mostly belly so im not upset about how I look, but its getting to the point where people are telling me I look very preggers.

Ill be interested in what they say about your growth scan too, AMc. Plus itll just be nice to see the little peanut

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Niel said:
amc80|1417553567|3794022 said:

haha sorry SMC. I got a similar one today.

A coworker and I were talking about my belly being a bit big. She asked when I was due, I said I still had about 2 months and her eyes popped and said "ahhh oh gosh!"

What sucks is theres a pregnant coworker in my department is due at the beginning of January and she is SOOOO much smaller than me. I am mostly belly so im not upset about how I look, but its getting to the point where people are telling me I look very preggers.

Ill be interested in what they say about your growth scan too, AMc. Plus itll just be nice to see the little peanut

UGH! That would piss me off - not that it takes much to get me going these days!

I'm short (not quite 5') and round, so at 18 weeks I'm still just looking fat. I am getting bigger, it's just... I just look fat, yanno? I also want the "yummy mummy smuggling a beach ball under her shirt" look.

I was taking my weekly bump pic on Monday morning and DH walked in on me and started freaking out. "What's that?! How did that happen?!"

Dafuq? Really? What do you think it is? And what do you mean, "how did that happen?" :rolleyes: I swear, as much as I adore this man, he can be really trying, sometimes.

I'm still traipsing off to the doctor three times a week to have my BP taken and am hoping that the spike I had yesterday was just as a result of me freaking out about my cell phone service cutting out. Hoping it's not too bad tomorrow. Aaaaaaaand, I'M STARTING TO FEEL KICKS!!! :D Proper kicks or flexes or whatever but definitely something up against me, not just "OMG, was that IT or was it gas?" Best. Feeling. Ever. :love: :love: :love:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
How is everyone doing? I've sort of hit a wall this week. I'm so tired and can't seem to catch up. Baby seems to be going through another growth spurt which is really hurting my skin...not to mention causing stretchmarks to appear over the course of a day. I'll I can think about is how I still have 9 weeks to go. Sorry, I just needed to vent.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
amc80|1417722192|3795237 said:
How is everyone doing? I've sort of hit a wall this week. I'm so tired and can't seem to catch up. Baby seems to be going through another growth spurt which is really hurting my skin...not to mention causing stretchmarks to appear over the course of a day. I'll I can think about is how I still have 9 weeks to go. Sorry, I just needed to vent.
Sorry, that sucks! I'm also waiting for my baby to drop because I can't breathe very well. I also can't bend over effectively which makes putting pants and socks on a challenge. I've been starting to see hints of stretch marks too, despite religiously using Bio Oil twice daily since week 16 (I've heard this is absolutely useless but still do it anyway just in case).

8 weeks left, seems like it's so close - yet so far!

Question: Did any of you bring gifts for the nurses at the hospital that you'll be delivering at? Do you just drop them off at the nurse station or do you hand them out individually to each nurse that comes by?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SMC|1417723306|3795251 said:
amc80|1417722192|3795237 said:
Sorry, that sucks! I'm also waiting for my baby to drop because I can't breathe very well. I also can't bend over effectively which makes putting pants and socks on a challenge. I've been starting to see hints of stretch marks too, despite religiously using Bio Oil twice daily since week 16 (I've heard this is absolutely useless but still do it anyway just in case).

8 weeks left, seems like it's so close - yet so far!

Question: Did any of you bring gifts for the nurses at the hospital that you'll be delivering at? Do you just drop them off at the nurse station or do you hand them out individually to each nurse that comes by?

The ability to avoid stretch marks is a fallacy. Its totally genetic, and you can sleep in cocoa butter, it doesn't help .... My belly from M looks like I got maulled by a bear! What can you do but buy high wasted bikinis lol.

I know exactly how you feel AMC! I was feeling fine until maybe Tuesday, now I feel like a beahed whale who's been put in the sun too long. All tight and cumbersome

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Thanks SMC and Niel. I'm not sure what is going on this week but I hope it's short-lived. My OB said it makes sense that I'm feeling crappy since I'm as big as a "normal" 34/35 week pregnant person. I hate feeling like I'm having a pity party, I'm mean lots of other women are pregnant and are just fine, you know?

Oh,the stretchmarks. I didn't get them with B until about 36 weeks, and they started at like 24 this time. I've been putting stretch cream lotion on them...not so much to stop them, but in hopes that it will make my skin feel better. It seriously feels like my skin is just going to rip open.

SMC- I didn't give the nurses presents, but if I wanted to I'd just get a communal gift and put it at the nurse's station. I went through a ton of different nurses (at least three before the birth and several more in recovery) and it would have been hard to gauge how many gifts I needed.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
amc80|1417728025|3795305 said:
Thanks SMC and Niel. I'm not sure what is going on this week but I hope it's short-lived. My OB said it makes sense that I'm feeling crappy since I'm as big as a "normal" 34/35 week pregnant person. I hate feeling like I'm having a pity party, I'm mean lots of other women are pregnant and are just fine, you know?

Oh,the stretchmarks. I didn't get them with B until about 36 weeks, and they started at like 24 this time. I've been putting stretch cream lotion on them...not so much to stop them, but in hopes that it will make my skin feel better. It seriously feels like my skin is just going to rip open.

SMC- I didn't give the nurses presents, but if I wanted to I'd just get a communal gift and put it at the nurse's station. I went through a ton of different nurses (at least three before the birth and several more in recovery) and it would have been hard to gauge how many gifts I needed.
I don't think that you're having a pity party. I've complained a lot in this forum (and at home) - definitely more than you have! It really sucks being pregnant. If anyone says they enjoy being pregnant (separate from the fact that there is a baby at the end of this process), that person is lying!

I told DH that I just feel like I've been constantly bloated for the last 7 months. The heartburn is no joke either.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
SMC|1417728848|3795309 said:
I don't think that you're having a pity party. I've complained a lot in this forum (and at home) - definitely more than you have! It really sucks being pregnant. If anyone says they enjoy being pregnant (separate from the fact that there is a baby at the end of this process), that person is lying!

I told DH that I just feel like I've been constantly bloated for the last 7 months. The heartburn is no joke either.

I have a friend who has three kids. She has really easy pregnancies and deliveries. She was asking if I was going to do maternity pics, and I said no way, I just feel fat, look tired, skin sucks, etc. I also said that I see pregnancy as a means to an end (a baby) and that it's not really something I enjoy. Her response was "that's really too bad." It almost made me feel guilty for not enjoying pregnancy more...but I just...don't. I always thought I'd be one of those people who loved it. But man, some times I just want to have a few glasses of wine and sleep on my back!

My heartburn has been much better this time than last. It comes and goes, whereas last time it was 24/7.

Oh, I don't think I shared this little gem- the night before last I slept through the night (didn't get up to pee). Great! Except that I ended up peeing my pants on the way to the toilet in the morning. True story.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would say I enjoy being pregnant on the whole. There are things I don't love about it, but I do like it.

Don't feel bad complaining AMC. I like that more than people who talk about how easy breezy it all is haha.

When people tell me how their labor was nothing and they dont see what all the fuss is about I want to rip their heads off :lol: :lol:

I know its different for everyone, but shoot.

As to the q about the gifts, no I didn't give any gifts. I was in the hospital a total of 5 days, I had entirely too many nurses.

I agree I'd get them something they can share like cupcakes or something.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Aw, AMC and SMC I am sorry! you are in the home stretch, but I know it's so hard.

Out of the blue E came almost 4 weeks early, so you never know:) I had prepared myself to go 2 weeks late since it was my first delivery, but he had other plans.

I peed my pants all the time when I was pregnant b/c I threw up so much and I would pee when I threw up. Super fun and lovely!!!

Honestly, I still pee my pants sometimes which is a whole 'nother set of issues. Child growing and birthing can really, REALLY mess with your body. I try to just focus on the amazing little boy I grew when I start to feel freaked that my pelvic floor/bladder will never be the same...

My DH is from Louisiana so when he went home to pick up our older son, he made some Louisiana-style pralines which we put out at the nurses station.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Bella_mezzo|1417794674|3795744 said:
Aw, AMC and SMC I am sorry! you are in the home stretch, but I know it's so hard.

Out of the blue E came almost 4 weeks early, so you never know:) I had prepared myself to go 2 weeks late since it was my first delivery, but he had other plans.

I peed my pants all the time when I was pregnant b/c I threw up so much and I would pee when I threw up. Super fun and lovely!!!

Honestly, I still pee my pants sometimes which is a whole 'nother set of issues. Child growing and birthing can really, REALLY mess with your body. I try to just focus on the amazing little boy I grew when I start to feel freaked that my pelvic floor/bladder will never be the same...

My DH is from Louisiana so when he went home to pick up our older son, he made some Louisiana-style pralines which we put out at the nurses station.

Yeah I peed almost every time I threw up this time, which was daily, at a minimum. Fun stuff. When I'm done having kids I'm getting a bladder sling and I'm REALLY excited about it.

I have a feeling this kid will come early. Hopefully not too early...

SMC

Ideal_Rock
I've been pretty lucky so far. I'm usually able to sleep through the night without going to the bathroom. I've been doing my Kegels for 15 minutes a day since week 22 too (not entirely convinced it will make a difference but it can't hurt). Everyone tells me that I'll be peeing in my pants for at least the first few weeks after the baby is born which is not something I'm excited about, but at least I'll no longer be pregnant!

I'm worried that my baby is still breech. My doctor says that they'll usually turn on their own by 36w so I have 4w left, but it seems like she's still pretty stuck in her position. I want her to turn while there's still room for her to turn! My friend/ex-coworker, who is 4 weeks ahead of me, went in for the ECV process to try to turn her baby yesterday - and it wasn't successful. She said it wasn't painful, but her baby's heart rate dropped dramatically once they turned her, so they had to put her back in a breech position. There are pros and cons of getting a c-section (and scheduled c-sections are apparently way better than the emergency kind), but I would rather avoid one if I had a choice. If she's still breech at my appointment next week, I'm going to look into acupuncture to see if I can turn her.

Our baby furniture (crib and changing table) came yesterday. It will be a fun weekend project for DH to put together.

Anyone have recs for a good glider to buy? I think that's the last big item on our baby list.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
amc80|1417799403|3795793 said:
Bella_mezzo|1417794674|3795744 said:

Yeah I peed almost every time I threw up this time, which was daily, at a minimum. Fun stuff. When I'm done having kids I'm getting a bladder sling and I'm REALLY excited about it.

I have a feeling this kid will come early. Hopefully not too early...

Hopefully not too early indeed!
I have the feeling this one will be late! Who wants to bet we are both wrong lol.

As for my he's been moving around a whole lot more the last few days. Maybe he's finally getting tight in there, I don't know. But makes me worry a bit less.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SMC|1417800111|3795799 said:
I've been pretty lucky so far. I'm usually able to sleep through the night without going to the bathroom. I've been doing my Kegels for 15 minutes a day since week 22 too (not entirely convinced it will make a difference but it can't hurt). Everyone tells me that I'll be peeing in my pants for at least the first few weeks after the baby is born which is not something I'm excited about, but at least I'll no longer be pregnant!

I'm worried that my baby is still breech. My doctor says that they'll usually turn on their own by 36w so I have 4w left, but it seems like she's still pretty stuck in her position. I want her to turn while there's still room for her to turn! My friend/ex-coworker, who is 4 weeks ahead of me, went in for the ECV process to try to turn her baby yesterday - and it wasn't successful. She said it wasn't painful, but her baby's heart rate dropped dramatically once they turned her, so they had to put her back in a breech position. There are pros and cons of getting a c-section (and scheduled c-sections are apparently way better than the emergency kind), but I would rather avoid one if I had a choice. If she's still breech at my appointment next week, I'm going to look into acupuncture to see if I can turn her.

Our baby furniture (crib and changing table) came yesterday. It will be a fun weekend project for DH to put together.

Anyone have recs for a good glider to buy? I think that's the last big item on our baby list.

I wake up maybe 2-3 times a week to go to the bathroom. And I did not have any incontinence after my (vaginal) labor, so its not a guarantee... Also I'm lazy and don't do kegels so you're ahead of the game!

amc80

Ideal_Rock
SMC- I didn't have any bladder issues until after giving birth. I'm pretty sure it was the 3.5 hours of pushing that just wrecked everything. I had zero bladder control in the days after having him. What didn't help was that I had very little feeling down there, so I couldn't tell that I had a full bladder. And, by the time I did realize it, it was too late. I ended up just having to make sure I went every hour. Things eventually fixed themselves, for the most part, but my bladder definitely isn't what it was before. But I think I'm on the far side of the spectrum, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Niel- Seriously, are we pregnant with the same kid? This one has been way more active the past few days.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I just got off the phone with my FMLA/Disability administrator. Stuff's getting real!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone :wavey: Haven't been around much. Don't really have much to say, haha. Still pregnant and feel like I'm just trucking along - nothing is happening, no weird symptoms and other than a near constant need to pee, I feel disappointingly normal. I'm facing an African summer - it hit 104ºF here yesterday and this is only the start of it. Feeling a bit sorry for myself in this heat, because my office doesn't have aircon. My colleague gave me her little fan so I'm using that and thankfully it is helping. After today I only have four working days left until 20 January! Can't wait! :D Have had some other stuff happen that isn't related to pregnancy, other than pushing up my BP, but I'm clinging to, "not my circus, not my monkeys" and trying not to be drawn into any of it.

amc80 how does maternity leave work in the US? Out here I get 6 months at full pay (and can negotiate more if I need). I know it's not quite the same in the US, but I'm not quite sure how it differs.

Niel - this constantly going to the bathroom is one part I could definitely do without! I wake up, pee. Get into bed, realise I need to pee some more, pee again, and then I'm wide awake. I'm only 19 weeks now so this is only going to get worse!

SMC - I've scheduled a c-section (much to my dad's disgust :roll: ) and am 100% happy with my decision. There's a huge difference between scheduled and emergency, so I'm sure that if you do elect to schedule a c-section you will be ok. :) How did the furniture assembly go? I'd love to see pics if you have any!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results