shape
carat
color
clarity

Photos with Santa *cute alert* ;)

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Pippa is 12 weeks old now. Here are some pics of her "mini photoshoot" with Santa Paws!! Her bandana says "I was naughty and it was worth it!" Feel free to post your own, (kids, animals...anything!)

Hope this brightens your day!

photo_1033.jpg

photo_1034.jpg

photo_1035.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwww super cute!!!

She's so... calm. I couldn't imagine Emily sitting still long enough to photograph at 3months - she wasn't even still whilst sleeping!

And... yeah, I could fill an album with "naughty but it was worth it" pics. OMG. Chewing the corners of all the coffee tables? Worth it. Unrolling the TP and spreading it around the living room? Yup, worth it. Eating all the catfood and giving herself indigestion? SO worth it. (Bonus - she sat still long enough to photograph that evening, LOL).

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, how sweet!!! Thank you for posting this. Love Pippa! :love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pippa is so cute, and she's getting so big!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG. You weren't kidding on the cute alert.

What fantastic photos.

She's such a GORGEOUS girl too. WOW.

I want one just like her... as soon as I have a house with a yard.
This DEFINITELY brightened my day!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLC- Too cute! Chocolate lab?

Also, Missy's "cat in the blinds" avatar. Too funny!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The little Elf when we went camping during Christmas in 2011:

devizesdec11_02.jpg

And one of the cat in her Santa hat:

christmas2013_0.jpg

DK :))

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie said:
Awwwww super cute!!!

She's so... calm. I couldn't imagine Emily sitting still long enough to photograph at 3months - she wasn't even still whilst sleeping!

And... yeah, I could fill an album with "naughty but it was worth it" pics. OMG. Chewing the corners of all the coffee tables? Worth it. Unrolling the TP and spreading it around the living room? Yup, worth it. Eating all the catfood and giving herself indigestion? SO worth it. (Bonus - she sat still long enough to photograph that evening, LOL).

haha! It was a professional pet photographer. Pippa is definitely a crazy lab puppy. I had to take her for a 2 mile walk through the trails prior to taking her to the photoshoot. It was fun because i had to stop her from running all the puddles and getting muddy :shock:. The funny things puppies do! That is way too funny about the cat food and the TP! She is still blocked off to a few rooms so she hasn't found the TP yet, she's much more interested at dragging out the bath carpet when she sneaks in! Do you have any dog shaming photos?? LOL post them if you do!

Missy, Zoe, Crystal24K - Thank you for the compliments! :love:

Gypsy said:
OMG. You weren't kidding on the cute alert.

What fantastic photos.

She's such a GORGEOUS girl too. WOW.

I want one just like her... as soon as I have a house with a yard.
This DEFINITELY brightened my day!

I'm glad it made you smile! She's quite the charmer. We like to walk her around outdoor shopping areas, and lots of time around people to make sure she's properly socialized and DH said he should have gotten a puppy when he was single...he didn't know what a chick magnet it was! People make their way out of stores to see her and she just rolls over for belly rubs. Super CUTE! We plan on booking the photographer after the holidays for a winter mini session once there is snow on the ground!

JoCoJenn said:

Yes! She is an English Chocolate Lab.

dk168 said:
The little Elf when we went camping during Christmas in 2011:

devizesdec11_02.jpg

And one of the cat in her Santa hat:

christmas2013_0.jpg

DK :))
DK, your pets are adorable! Little elf doesn't look too thrilled to be wearing the hat!!! :mrgreen:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He hates posing for photos for me, however, he would gladly pose for other people!

Here's a grumpy Santa pic:

grumpysanta.jpg

DK :bigsmile:

tmot14

Shiny_Rock
Ahhh, so adorable!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
dk168|1417478425|3793541 said:
He hates posing for photos for me, however, he would gladly pose for other people!

Here's a grumpy Santa pic:

grumpysanta.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS, THAT FACE!!! I love it! Way better than "grumpy cat"!!! :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lifelike crazy and DK, Your babies are adorable!!! Oh those sweet little faces!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1417471670|3793481 said:

Hi JoJo, princess Francesca wanted me to say thank you. Here's a closeup of my avatar. And I am also adding the pic of her from that same time period (a few years ago) when she was on top of our paper mache tiger. She is queen of the jungle in that one haha.

DK your sweet doggie is adorable!

Lovelikecrazy please post more pics of your sweet girl!

_300.jpeg

_301.jpeg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1417483204|3793598 said:

Hi JoJo, princess Francesca wanted me to say thank you. Here's a closeup of my avatar. And I am also adding the pic of her from that same time period (a few years ago) when she was on top of our paper mache tiger. She is queen of the jungle in that one haha.

Missy, How in the world did Francesca get in the e blinds. Aren't they up pretty high?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1417484160|3793613 said:
missy|1417483204|3793598 said:

Missy, How in the world did Francesca get in the e blinds. Aren't they up pretty high?

Haha yes they are. Cats have amazing jumping capabilities. That's how Tommy broke his tail a few years ago. Jumping too high and then getting in a jam. I can laugh about that now but that was scary. Tommy is our biggest jumper. He can jump easily 8 feet from the floor to the top of one our closets. Crazy. And little Francesca is no lightweight jumper herself. She is a little Nadia Comaneci lol. Though now she wouldn't be able to jump and be supported by the blinds as she weighs around 10 lbs and in that pic she was probably less than 5 lbs.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not exactly holiday-related, but here is my Charlie. He is such a snuggle-bug and gentleman. He used to hear my car pull up, sneak out the dog door, jump the fence, and greet me at my car door and walk me to the front door every day in our old house.

_24793.jpg

_24794.jpg

_24795.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So much ADORABLE!!!! Pippa is almost cute-coma-inducing she's so cute!!! And Francesca, Cirque du Soleil AND a sense of irony "Crouching Tiger!"

"The Elf," what is his name and is he a border terrier? I must have him, he should be mine! What a hoot!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pippa is so cute. I bet that Santa was just LOVING her. His eyes look very twinkly. ;))

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the sweet compliments!

I LOVE the kitty additions JoCoJenn and Missy!

MISSY, I esp love your kitty in the blinds...now THAT is some talent!!!

Here is some Pippa in the car pics :) She stands on the center console the entire ride because she likes to look out the window. On the way home she is knocked out and likes to sleep. We take her to the park 5 or so days a week to walk the horse trails.

"PLEASE MOM NO MORE PICS!" :lol:

img_6786.jpg

img_6202.jpg

img_7011.jpg

img_6936.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
so cute!!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keep the pics coming please as they cheer me up!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I love the new Pippa pics and LOL on her pet shark. Too cute! I really love Pippa! Oh please can I pupsit when you go away??? :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A total Pippa! :love:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results