shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose gold band from e-weddingbands 3mm

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
It's not diamond encrusted but man, I am blown away by this band I had to share. The width is 3mm; 14k rose gold; size 6.5 on 5.75 finger. It's the perfect shade of rose gold in my eyes! So comfortable I forget it's there... Bonus, I can wear it while playing my musical instrument that requires finger work.

_24851.jpg

_24852.jpg

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I love the two bands together. It makes me want a set for myself. I do have a stacking addiction, I swear it's under control. :lol:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, so pretty!! Is it the comfort fit or just the regular domed band?

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Rena7 said:
I love the two bands together. It makes me want a set for myself. I do have a stacking addiction, I swear it's under control. :lol:

Haha! I hear that! I too have an addiction for stacking bands. This one is so reasonably priced I couldn't say no.

Laila619 said:
Ooh, so pretty!! Is it the comfort fit or just the regular domed band?

I knew I forgot something - it's the "heavy domed comfort" http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product168858.html incredibly silky on the finger!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Elegant and classic. :love:

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Elysian, love the combination of the two rings.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK. I. LOVE. IT.

That is just a gorgeous band. Can you take some pics with your e-ring? Please!?

Seriously, it's gorgeous. The rose gold really complements your skin.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Rose looks gorgeous on your skin and with the diamond band!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really pretty but does it slide around because of the side difference?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty band, Elysian!!! (I agree that we need a shot or two of the new diamond ring in this thread as well. ;)) )

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely band, I love a plain gold band by itself - nice stacked also :naughty:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, classy, elegant & simple. The colour is fantastic! I also have a heavy 3mm domed wedding ring in platinum & although i rarely remove my engagement ring, the band does look beautiful all by itself. I think its the weight.

Enjoy - it looks lovely with the diamond band!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I like Alex's post - classy, elegant, and simple, and the colour suits your skin really well ::)

I have four e-wb heavy comfort fit bands now and I LOVE them - they slide on like they're buttered!! And e-wb is wonderful to work with, too - they'll customize, colour- and alloy-match, they're always super responsive, their prices are fantastic... :appl:

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
What a stunning look. I'd love to see it with your cvb engagement ring too! Does it look good with your eternity band and e-ring, like all three? I love that look with the eternity band, I'll have to get one of those for myself. What is the thickness of your eternity band?

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Classy and beautiful! It looks perfect on your finger! :appl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, missy, sweet blossom, LLJSMOM, AprilBaby, arkieb1, Ds2006, monnyjay, Alex T, Yssie, yorkgirl, purplesilk.

Arkieb1 - yes, it does shift a bit next another band, but not enough to bother me. It's more of a standalone ring, that stands in for my e-ring sometimes. Speaking of which... I had my AVR reset back into the Vatché, for some reasons. GOG was phenomenal as usual; Props to Irene!!!!

_24928.jpg

_24930.jpg

_24931.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Came here to admire and comment your classy band. Stunning!!!

But surprised to see your AVR in this setting. This was the stone that was set in the Caysie setting wasn't it? If I may ask, what was the reason for resetting it so soon?

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom said:
Came here to admire and comment your classy band. Stunning!!!

But surprised to see your AVR in this setting. This was the stone that was set in the Caysie setting wasn't it? If I may ask, what was the reason for resetting it so soon?

Hi Acinom. Yes my AVR is the same one you see here, my one and only. I felt my diamond was sitting on top of the CvB setting rather more flush fit, as depicted in CADs. The CvB is a beauty however the halo opening is better fit for a smaller stone.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ow, sorry to hear this. Will you use the CvB setting for a colored stone?
Will you try another Sebastien Barier inspired setting or will you now leave your stone in the Vatche.

Your AVR looks stunning in a solitaire setting as well. Because of the size and your small hands it has so much oomph :love: And it's very versatile as you can wear it as a standalone ring as well as stacked. I love the look with your new band. Just like DS you really rock a solitaire.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your bands together and your ering is gorgeous. I think they look great together.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
It is such a gentle rose gold. They're normally much more brassy - but you're right, it's perfect!

ooeemusic

Shiny_Rock
Love the rose gold! Can I ask which band this is? I've been looking in to the European low dome.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie|1417704943|3795112 said:
Gorgeous! I like Alex's post - classy, elegant, and simple, and the colour suits your skin really well ::)

I have four e-wb heavy comfort fit bands now and I LOVE them - they slide on like they're buttered!! And e-wb is wonderful to work with, too - they'll customize, colour- and alloy-match, they're always super responsive, their prices are fantastic... :appl:

This is great to know!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Yorkgirl - I realize I hadn't answered your question, sorry. My eternity is just under 2mm.

Acinom said:
Ow, sorry to hear this. Will you use the CvB setting for a colored stone?
Will you try another Sebastien Barier inspired setting or will you now leave your stone in the Vatche.

Your AVR looks stunning in a solitaire setting as well. Because of the size and your small hands it has so much oomph :love: And it's very versatile as you can wear it as a standalone ring as well as stacked. I love the look with your new band. Just like DS you really rock a solitaire.

Colored stone in the CvB is nice idea!

Thanks marcy,Mc!

iota15 said:
It is such a gentle rose gold. They're normally much more brassy - but you're right, it's perfect!

Agreed! The pinkness really comes through without looking coppery. You described it perfectly, "gentle."

ooeemusic said:
Love the rose gold! Can I ask which band this is? I've been looking in to the European low dome.

It's their heavy dome comfort in 14k.

CRYSTAL24K said:
I love your band! The rose gold color is superb!

Edited to add: I added your gorgeous set to my thread: https://www.pricescope.com/forum/sh...ement-ring-with-your-plain-we-t208220-30.html

Thanks for adding my set to your thread :)

My eternity wanted to play too:

_24986.jpg

_24987.jpg

_24988.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band is beautiful - love the classic simplicity of it. I also love its dome shape!

I also like your AVR in the Vatche setting better too - I'm more of a classic look person and this makes your stone center stage!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
The band is beautiful - love the classic simplicity of it. I also love its dome shape!

I also like your AVR in the Vatche setting better too - I'm more of a classic look person and this makes your stone center stage!

I love the dome shape too! I think I agree with you about the solitaire, MissGotRocks.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rose gold looks fabulous!

So sorry to hear about your other setting, Elysian. But I always did love the classic solitaire look on you with your AVR so I'm glad you were able to reset it w/out problems!

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh perfect!! I just bought the same band you have but in the 2 mm thickness. My eternity band is the Metroand roughly 1.4 mm. So should get a similar look. Thanks! I love your Sebastian Barrier eternity with both rings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results