shape
carat
color
clarity

Have to gush about xmas/bday shopping!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, so I probably should actually work while I'm at work, but I'll do that later haha. So I just bought 2 things for the man, and I'm so excited! First, I bought this smoker tube thing that is $30, and some wood pellets for like $6, but shipping from the states was $27 =| So I emailed the people, and they were so generous to say that if I bought the smoker tube only that shipping would be cheaper because it was lighter ($16) AND he would throw in the pellets I was going to buy for free! So I basically got free shipping by saving $16. So generous! EDIT - this also means that he is 'covering' the extra shipping cost as well, because the pellets he is throwing in will bring the weight back up.

My second find was a blazer that he had eyed at a Christmas party over the weekend. Regular $180, but reduced to $130 for cyber monday week, shipping would be $15. And then, 15% off and free shipping if you sign up for their newsletter! So I ended up getting it for $117 including tax.

Now I just need one more small-ish thing for him and I'm done! Bday and Xmas in the same month is rough on the wallet!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good for you!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NICE!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WELL DONE! As much as I will spend full price on what I want, I do like to get a deal on what I want. Wasn't it MrsS that had "its only a deal if its exactly what you want" in her signature? That's like my mantra now.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love saving money haha. Very excited :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results