clarity

Let's see you favorite piece out of your jewelery collection

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Let's see you favorite piece out of your jewelery collec

MissGotRocks|1417481110|3793578 said:
Still my ering and wedding band. . .

Whoa :love: :love: :love: Look at that finger coverage MGR.
Beautiful set of rings you have. :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Obviously my engagement ring.

I also love my "push present" with my sons' initials. It seems rather pedestrian compared to some of the gorgeous jewelry that I have seen on PS, but I love it. Mind you that this was a terrible pregnancy (and doc's said that I would never have kids- God knew better) and I honestly don't remember the first 6 months with the twins, but I did have the presence of mind to want some piece of jewelry representing the boys. I wear it everyday. It also reminds me a bit of the "Carrie" necklace in Sex and the City, so it also reminds me of my best girlfriends.

img_6178.jpg

img_6179.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17|1417368983|3792832 said:
Gorgeous pieces everyone! :love: I hope to see more, I'm loving the eye candy

Mine would be my OEC in a vintage style halo

Ok Acinom, the moment of truth - can you manage to pick a favorite out of all your beautiful pieces? :naughty:

Ah, I always love to see a photo of your OEC Junebug!!!

And my favorite from my own collection would also be my OEC. It's the ring I wear every day and never grow tired of.

_24796.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My Alexandrite ring ... Which ironically was what got me started on PS. :)

_24797.jpg

_24798.jpg

lioness

Brilliant_Rock

My ering.

image_1589.jpg

I'll post my favorite earrings, rubies in a warm diamond melee halo tomorrow, when I can get a pic of those bad girls performing in sunlight.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Right now it's my 7 stone OEC band. I wear it the most, and the gathering of stones was kind of an awesome experience, one stone being for Mother's Day, another was a birthday present, another was a "just because" gift, etc. Plus I toiled away for about 3 years figuring out the perfect size for the stones, so it feels just right on my hand, not too big or too small.

I can't really choose from my colored stones, but one stone that always stands out to me in my "collection" pictures is my ering, even though it's far from being the most monetarily valuable or eye catching stone in my collection.

_24812.jpg

Tiger_Lily

Rough_Rock

I think these two are my favourites. A +15ct tanzanite pendant and a 2,25ct diamond ballerina ring.

20141202_125441-1_0.jpg

RandG

Brilliant_Rock

Yssie|1417457399|3793325 said:
iluvcarats, those two bands are two of my favourites - and I absolutely adore the combination!! :sun:

RandG, you have one of the most astounding collections I think we've ever seen here on PS... I love rose cuts in DBTY type pieces and those moonstones look luscious :love:

Yssie: Thank you-- Seeing all these favorites makes me appreciate the vast library that is Pricescope. Amazing!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock

I have two- one is my engagement ring and the other is the first piece of jewelry that my husband ever gave me. It's jade and the one he picked out is a nice deep green. I don't believe that particularly piece is made anymore.

_24813.jpg

eternal_0.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

JanesJewels- Your mother's blue zircon and diamond ring is stunning!

I love the sentiment behind a lot of these favorite pieces.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Frekechild- Do you have a thread on your 7 stone OEC? I tried to find it with no success. It is absolutely beautiful!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Oh I love this thread! What beautiful pieces. My favorite is my upgraded engagement ring. It is so perfect for me!

_24818.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

briangavin_custom_cjf1_1.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Acinom|1417491092|3793661 said:
Ah, I always love to see a photo of your OEC Junebug!!!

And my favorite from my own collection would also be my OEC. It's the ring I wear every day and never grow tired of.

Thank you Acinom, you are always so sweet about my ring! =) And I can see why the OEC would be your fav, it's amazing, but I can also see that it's hard to choose just one, all your rings are winners!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

CRYSTAL24K|1417527395|3793816 said:
Frekechild- Do you have a thread on your 7 stone OEC? I tried to find it with no success. It is absolutely beautiful!
I don't have a thread on it. I actually only finished it towards the end of summer. Thank you!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

FrekeChild|1417578590|3794265 said:
I don't have a thread on it. I actually only finished it towards the end of summer. Thank you!

Oooh I'm looking forward to seeing it!! Do you have pics of the stones loose?

I took a year picking out the OECs in my mum's five-stone and I had a really good time with it ::) Those stones didn't have sentimental value though - I can well imagine why your new ring is one of your favourites!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1417634208|3794633 said:
FrekeChild|1417578590|3794265 said:

Oooh I'm looking forward to seeing it!! Do you have pics of the stones loose?

I took a year picking out the OECs in my mum's five-stone and I had a really good time with it ::) Those stones didn't have sentimental value though - I can well imagine why your new ring is one of your favourites!
I do. I'll attach one. I ended up getting one from a friend and then three from Jewels by Grace and three more from Old World Diamonds. It was not easy finding 7 antique stones that were close to each other in such a rigid color and size range. Some would probably be considered old MRBs, but you really cannot tell the difference now that they are set and on the finger.

_24853.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, they're pretty together :love: :bigsmile:

I do see that the faceting changes along the lineup - but in my honest opinion that's exactly as it ought to be. It is difficult to match shape, size, colour, and condition stone by stone on the secondary market... I'm inclined to view different faceting styles that allude to different eras as adding a certain charm, the same way I'll happily forgive wonk and 'leakage' in favour of what I view as "character". What size are they?

There are three no-question OECs and two no-question transitionals in my mum's ring. WF arranged them so the trannies flank the centerstone... not that you can tell IRL; in-person all you see is a wall of sparkle. I imagine your seven behave the same way :sun:

j-mr-1.png

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Crystal24k, :love: I adore your wedding set and your special necklace that reminds you of your twins! :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock

Jambalaya|1417717804|3795197 said:
Crystal24k, :love: I adore your wedding set and your special necklace that reminds you of your twins! :love:

Thank you, Jambalaya!

snfsdca

Rough_Rock

Vintage octagonal onyx with french cut center diamonds that I picked up from the lovely Grace at Jewels by Grace. She is the engagement ring I should have always had (but obviously didn't, hahaha). Grace named her 'Greta' and she is perfect. I wear her proudly in spite of my horribly brawny hands!

2014-12-04_043.jpg

2014-12-04_050.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yssie|1417703704|3795104 said:
Oh, they're pretty together :love: :bigsmile:

I do see that the faceting changes along the lineup - but in my honest opinion that's exactly as it ought to be. It is difficult to match shape, size, colour, and condition stone by stone on the secondary market... I'm inclined to view different faceting styles that allude to different eras as adding a certain charm, the same way I'll happily forgive wonk and 'leakage' in favour of what I view as "character". What size are they?

There are three no-question OECs and two no-question transitionals in my mum's ring. WF arranged them so the trannies flank the centerstone... not that you can tell IRL; in-person all you see is a wall of sparkle. I imagine your seven behave the same way :sun:
Thanks m'dear!

I gave up in the (hopeless) pursuit of perfection. Hahahaha!!!! They are all 4mm, minus one which is about 3.8mm, but close enough. Turns out that there are tons of 5mm and lots of 3mm, and not really that many 4mm, or at least not that many that were similar enough in color and cut with such strict size parameters.

Ah yes, very much a wall of sparkle. It's only the bling-obsessed that would even notice that they aren't MRBs!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

My favorite? This is difficult to choose.
I call this my House of Wink Collection because everything in this photo is from Wink.

10.5 ctw .33s tennis bracelet
7.15 ctw .20s FIY tennis bracelet (there is also a 1.79 ctw FIY pendant)
2.21 F-SI1 CBI diamond

sm_img_8883.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

This thread needs more action!

My most favorite is probably my cameo necklace in 18k gold.

-1_zps9739b0d0.jpg

My runner up is my locket.

-2_zps16c297f0.jpg

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

The cameo changes so much in different lighting-it's really enchanting.

-10_zps725933df.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Absolute fave, all the time. :dance:

dsc_253.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock

My ering reset, with FLY diamond halo. It's next to my anniversary band, which is a second close for favorite piece. They look like they were made for each other.

img_2298_9.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results