shape
carat
color
clarity

Kim Wheeling, jewelryrings.com server down?

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
Hi, quick question. I have a beautiful antique style ring made by Kim a few years ago. I was just trying to look at his stuff again, and I find the website is gone! Anyone know what has happened? I'll try to find his email address to find him, but just thought I'd ask. He had beautiful rings!

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
OMG! thank you for posting. How sad, I'll treasure my ring from him. He was a sweetie to work with. Wonderful rings. wow. Shocked. sad.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SC: You could reach out to his family and tell them that. I'm sure it would be meaningful to them.

andreawheeling

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am Andrea Wheeling, Kim's wife. I ran across this as sometimes I do a search with his name. I was really glad to read it. He was a very sweet man and is missed by people like you who got a chance work with him, who got to know how kind and generous he was. I always appreciate finding little bits like this. Thank you for thinking of him. He is so very missed.

Andrea

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
andreawheeling|1383138645|3547361 said:
Hi,
I am Andrea Wheeling, Kim's wife. I ran across this as sometimes I do a search with his name. I was really glad to read it. He was a very sweet man and is missed by people like you who got a chance work with him, who got to know how kind and generous he was. I always appreciate finding little bits like this. Thank you for thinking of him. He is so very missed.

Andrea

Oh, Andrea, we are all so sorry for your loss. I know I'm not the OP, but to know that you searched his name and found this touched me and I just wanted to stop in and wish you and your family well.

sapphirecats

Shiny_Rock
:appl: I just came across this, oh I'm so happy Andrea that you found my. Post! I really love my ring from Kim, and I'll take a pic to post for you. Sorry took me so long to see your reply!

andreawheeling

Rough_Rock
I appreciate so very much your return post. It is the people like you that made Kim love his work. I feel so blessed finding this post.To know how much Kim touched others fills my heart. He has been gone from us for four years now but for me it seems only yesterday. I glad to be able to enjoy his creations knowing that a bit of him is in everyone. Thank you so very much.

Adobe

Rough_Rock
Trade
I am lucky enough to have purchased several of Kim Wheeling's rings! They are my favorites, still today. I was so sorry to hear of his passing. It's been several years now but I'll bet his wife is still missing him. I hope she sees this post.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results