shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Black Friday PP buys!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hello pearl-lovers!
I am being "good" this year and not indulging in the PP sale! (Since I have already chosen a new pearl piece). So, please, let me live vicariously through what the rest of you get!
I did like the akoya keshi bracelet and the grey fireball necklace though!

gray_toned_fireball_necklace.jpg

gray_toned_fireball_necklace2.jpg

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the five strand bracelet.

akoya_keshi_bracelet.jpg

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely virtual choices! :) I especially like that necklace.

My purchase is kind of boring because I'm not a pearl expert, but just went after a classic style I've been eyeing. It's an 18 inch strand of Freshadamas w/ silver-rose overtones. Really hoping the overtone choice and length suit me. I've never tried a full strand on before!

pp_black_friday_.png

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
I went into this sale with one concrete goal in mind. I wanted to nab the earrings that go with the peach/pink souffle, citrine and YG tin cup I bought during the CS.

Mission accomplished!

I can't seem to post the picture. Feel free to if you are able and so inclined. It's on the last pages with the sold items.

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo|1417155559|3791611 said:
I went into this sale with one concrete goal in mind. I wanted to nab the earrings that go with the peach/pink souffle, citrine and YG tin cup I bought during the CS.

Mission accomplished!

I can't seem to post the picture. Feel free to if you are able and so inclined. It's on the last pages with the sold items.

Here you go:

souffle_citrine_earrings.png

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They had some nice things, I believe I was able to snag the tahitian harvest featured in the BF blog, & may get something else I saw, if its there in the am, will take another look. B, I remembered that strand, glad you got those earrings. BlingBunny, your purchases look great! I count myself as a pearl noob as well :) Off to bed, its been a wonderful day, but am drooping now.....

bf14-promo07.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you blingbunny10! I appreciate it!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely choices all of you and thanks for sharing!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Blingbunny,
There's nothing boring about large white round pearls from PP!

Ask the rest of us how many white pearl strands we have! :devil:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing for me, as I have spent my pennies on coloured stones and a new semi-mount to re-set my EC diamond.

Looking forward to see others' purchases though.

DK :))

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I didn't get anything since I've so many new pearls. I hope everyone else has/will be getting loads of things so that I can see your purchases. ::)

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...I just sat back and watched. The short harvest strands went like lightning! Hopefully people here got lots of fun things that we will be able to see.

Nice nab Sarah! Bling bunny, that looks like a beautiful strand. Bsomio, can't wait to see your set reunited!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I pretty much sat back and watched,too. Looked again this morning and bought some keshi earrings for a gift, but then saw that the earrings were silver not white gold, so will have to call and cancel as the person I was buying for can't wear silver. oh well..

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to everyone who snagged something! So many beautiful items and sell outs! I look forward to seeing more new treasures!

mynattk

Shiny_Rock
I picked up one of these 11-14 mm multicolored ripple strands. Hoping that DH picked up on the hint to buy me the matching bracelet!

pp_multi_ripple.jpg
Vendor image from Pearl Paradise

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I finally got my AAA 100-inch white freshwater pearl rope that has been featured several times. I had resisted these up until now. I got the 6.5-7mm one right before the site crashed last night. It no longer showed on the site when it came up about 10 minutes later. This morning I saw that one of the unset Tahitian drops was still sitting there, so it is mine now.

I wish I had seen the 24.75 inch baroque Tahitian necklace with the violet, blue, purple and copper overtones in time. It would have been mine so fast. Maybe next time. They are still adding items to the sale, including the first provoked baroque Tahitian strand. Lots of beautiful Tahitian pendants are out there now, including a round green beauty with pistachio overtones that is waiting for the right person. (Just checked and it sold before I got this posting up. :)) )

blackfridayrope.jpg

blackfridaydropcr.jpg

bluebaroquecr.jpg

blackfridaypendant.jpg

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOOT! Flygirl, looks like you made out! Love that rope (I was tempted myself), and I am so looking forward to what you decide to do with the new Tahitian drop.

I know...I missed that Tahitian strand too. Somehow the site crashed, and then by the time it was back up and running for me all these things had been released and gone before I even saw them. I am keeping my fingers crossed that someone from here got it so that I can live vicariously through them! :))

ltlmsmfft

Shiny_Rock
I got the 21" graduated freshwater drop pearl necklace. I think it is 7-11mm. Can't wait for it to get here!

_24679.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I tried to buy one of the graduated strands but was having too many technical difficulties! Probably a sign that it's note meant to be. But I did tell my in laws that I'd love a strand of ripples for Christmas so fingers crossed!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
sarahb|1417155981|3791615 said:
They had some nice things, I believe I was able to snag the tahitian harvest featured in the BF blog, & may get something else I saw, if its there in the am, will take another look. B, I remembered that strand, glad you got those earrings. BlingBunny, your purchases look great! I count myself as a pearl noob as well :) Off to bed, its been a wonderful day, but am drooping now.....

Oooh sarahb, this one is beautiful!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there,
Nice purchases everyone -- I got a baroque Tahitian tin cup necklace and a couple of Honey baroque Tahitian pendants as gifts. This will be my first tin cup necklace.

4530_1_.jpg

3108_1_.jpg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
periwinklegirl|1417154153|3791601 said:
Hello pearl-lovers!
I am being "good" this year and not indulging in the PP sale! (Since I have already chosen a new pearl piece). So, please, let me live vicariously through what the rest of you get!
I did like the akoya keshi bracelet and the grey fireball necklace though!
periwinklegirl, that grey fireball is beautiful... :love: :love:

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Didn't get anything but wanted to capture some of the lovelies that caught my eye before they disappear from the pp site. Of course if anyone bought them then pls post loads of pics!

image_2633.jpg

image_2636.jpg

image_2638.jpg

image_2640.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
Jambalaya|1417277463|3792291 said:
I bought one of the two Tahitian pendants which are strung on a yellow gold sparkle chain, where the chain goes directly through the pearl. The pearl is apparently dark silver with slight chocolate overtones. I have no idea what it will look like in real life. http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-4529-90-100-mm-tahitian-pearl-on-sparkle-chain.aspx

I can't imagine it either :think: It'll be interesting to see a dark silver chocolate.

I was hoping for a stretch tahitian bracelet for this sale but maybe those don't go on sale.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried to download images from PP's website but can only do tiny ones. It looks like this:

4529.jpg

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't seen a stretch Tahitian on sale, but I'll perform a dance to the jewelry gods for you!

I might also order the green Tahitian pendant in the Cyber Monday sale to compare with the one I just got and see which one I want to keep. I really find it almost impossible to shop for pearls online, especially Tahitians. For example, I ordered a Tahitian from PP once with green overtones and the whole pearl was dark black/gray. I am also trying to decide between a metallic white and a Freshadama white strand and the only way to know which one I like best is to order both and send one back, which is a hassle.

Maybe one day someone will invent a place where all the goods are laid out physically and you can go see them all at once before you buy! :lol:

This is the other pendant: http://www.pearlparadise.com/p-2115-cherish-collection-round-tahitian-pearl-necklace.aspx

Sorry, I can't pull the image off the site and post it because it's a zoomable image.

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Jambalaya|1417280149|3792310 said:
Maybe one day someone will invent a place where all the goods are laid out physically and you can go see them all at once before you buy! :lol:

That's some crazy talk.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results