shape
carat
color
clarity

Pricescope 2014 $5,000 Holiday Giveaway!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh I can't wait to see who the next winner is and what they are going to select to purchase!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Are we getting close? I don't really want to know, it's fun to see the posting and to dream! :D :D :D Ahhh....again to the "what would I get post" :dance:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I wonder who won?

I thought we passed the second number.

Or maybe I don't understand the contest . . . :think:

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Pick me, Pick me ;-)

Can't wait to see who wins!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love having a contest to look forward to :)! I can't wait to hear who wins the second one. Good luck everyone and thank you pricescope!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We've gone past the next target - I wonder who the second lucky winner is.....

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:D I know the mods are sitting back and loving the speculation....or maybe they've changed it into a mystery number. You know the kind where you pick a number and whomever is closest... :D Besides, the longer we wait for the reveal the longer I can dream about being picked. :pray:

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Pick me! I have lots of ideas. :D

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How would you know if you've won? How would the Mods contact you on here? Its exciting!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1417297692|3792456 said:
How would you know if you've won? How would the Mods contact you on here? Its exciting!

I got an email

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Niel!

Have you decided what you are going to spend your gift on yet?

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I would die! I would certainly scream!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1417302902|3792495 said:
Alex T|1417297692|3792456 said:

I got an email

I bet that's what's holding up the announcement of the winner. The winner is away from home (and keyboard) for the Thanksgiving weekend and the Pricescope mods/Andrey cannot reach him by e-mail. Once he comes home and they can reach him, we will see the announcement. Just my guess. ;))

Deb

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Checked my spam folder, just in case. Nothing.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OHMYGOSH, maybe it's ME 'cause I haven't checked my email ALL day long....(rushing off to check home email).....
....(sounds of frantic clicking to make connection to email....quick scanning....no amazing email.....
....rushing to check online spam filters....nothing...
Must be something wrong with the email addy. ;-)

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Eek. I can't wait. I'm dying here and bugging my DH, dreaming away...

I had to redo my email address - realizing it was an old inactive account. I'm sure that's all that's holding it up! Hahaha.

It's nice to dream though, but I hope Andrey/the mods announce the winner soon!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I wonder how many people have checked the spam
Filters for the first one on a long time lol

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
GearGirly|1417380565|3792911 said:
I wonder how many people have checked the spam
Filters for the first one on a long time lol

LOL I think a lot of us checked our spam filters. :D :D I wonder who won? See I thought they just put your Avatar up and that's how you found out, so I was all looking for mine. :whistle: Fun to wait though. :D I love this giveaway! Mods, thank you again for doing this.

ooeemusic

Shiny_Rock
Ugh! I was totally paying attention to the count until I left work on Wednesday...then the holiday world took over and I haven't been back here since...shoot, shoot, shoot!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, RTFrog!

I can't wait to see what you get with your prize $.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, already!? I didn't even realise we'd passed the second one until I saw the new PS blog pic just now!!

Congrats RTFrog! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, okay, talk about crazy!!

So... I was posting from my phone on our drive down to the ILs... and couldn't actually submit anything... then finally everything submitted all at once. I figured it was just 3G going whacky in the middle of nowhere.

Then I saw the blog update and wondered if traffic had increased so much around that time that the site had stopped working, and checked the date and time of RTFrog's winning post - and I have one (actually, it repeated three times) with the same timestamp! I guess something did happen with the site - I wonder how much stuff Andrey had to sift through to get to the right one!?

ETA: And now PS won't let me submit this post either! ;(

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Yssie|1417462771|3793369 said:

So... I was posting from my phone on our drive down to the ILs... and couldn't actually submit anything... then finally everything submitted all at once. I figured it was just 3G going whacky in the middle of nowhere.

Then I saw the blog update and wondered if traffic had increased so much around that time that the site had stopped working, and checked the date and time of RTFrog's winning post - and I have one (actually, it repeated three times) with the same timestamp! I guess something did happen with the site - I wonder how much stuff Andrey had to sift through to get to the right one!?

There is nothing to sift through the system allows us to easily see which post was the numbered post. We do not need to go by time stamps. :appl:

Congratulations to the winners!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ella|1417463521|3793378 said:
Yssie|1417462771|3793369 said:

There is nothing to sift through the system allows us to easily see which post was the numbered post. We do not need to go by time stamps. :appl:

Congratulations to the winners!

Y'know how sometimes things just pop into mind - things that really have no business being there?
I just had a very clear picture of Andrey rolling post printouts across a football field and Devon pinpointing the winner by the yard chain.
There is, sadly, no follow-up to this very clear picture, or I would happily share that too...

LOL. I'm done now. Thank you again Ella, and everyone else behind the scenes of PS, for a ton of fun!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations RTFrog! :appl:

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations RTFrog!! Let us know what you're going to do with it! We'd love to dream with you.

RTFrog

Shiny_Rock
Thank%20You%20Pricescope%20Contest%201.jpg
Pricescope%20Contest%202.jpg

100 Thank You's to Pricescope, Every Sponsor, All Staff and Admins, and to Everyone Here! This is an amazing resource site, a forum full of great information, beautiful stones, amazing jewelry, excellent user camaraderie, and vibrant characters!

I very much appreciate all those involved. :appl:

Congratulations to Niel, and an early congratulations and good luck to everyone and the upcoming three winners :)

peachster

Rough_Rock
I would like to win, give me some cheering up.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, RTFrog!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results