carat
color
clarity

Bling fun at 66 Mint!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alex T|1416910445|3790140 said:
I think I actually would have had a heart attack if I had been invited to that party :shock:

And i have to add - Star Sparkle your own ring is breathtaking! It holds its own very happily amongst those jaw dropping pieces!

OMG me too. Thank you so much for posting these pics. GORGEOUS. All of them.

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
So glad you all enjoyed the photos! I did try on some diamond studs I really liked but hubby and I just bought a new home so I need to restock my bling fund, lol! Right now I'm focused on house bling, haha!

Art N - I love love love those sapphire and diamond earrings! They look amazing with your pendant!

Yes Art N bought those gorgeous earrings to go with her pendant and they matched so perfectly!! I don't think anyone else bought anything that evening though.

Swingril! I tried emailing you twice and it bounced back! :(( I tried inviting you but couldn't get in touch with you. If you have my email address, can you email me so I have your current contact info?

Thanks all, hopefully a few others will post more photos from that night. We had a great time, it was a blast!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Alex T|1416910445|3790140 said:
And i have to add - Star Sparkle your own ring is breathtaking! It holds its own very happily amongst those jaw dropping pieces!

Thank you!! I'm pretty fond of it myself. ;-) :wavey:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And here are the remainder of my photos. I've been on a bracelet kick recently, in case you couldn't tell. :naughty:

_24570.jpg

_24572.jpg

_24573.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And I'm finally done.. :wavey:

_24577.jpg

_24578.jpg

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Seriously, all those photos are AMAZING. Such gorgeous pieces. I am especially in awe of the Star Sapphire rings! Seriously, learn something new everyday on PS - i didn't even know such a stone existed!

And Star Sparkle - your set really is beautiful!! I've always admired it and man it seriously holds its own!! :love: :love:

Thanks for sharing all the gorgeous bling!!

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, I had such a good time hanging out with the other Bay Area Pricescope women, and of course trying on all the bling. Sadly, I forgot my phone at home that morning, so I have no new pictures to contribute. Asscher_girl was kind enough to take the picture in the third post in this thread, where I'm modeling the diamond cluster earrings. I wanted to show them to my sister, who bought very similar rhinestone earrings for her wedding. These diamond ones are 7.5 tcw, from the 1950s, and cost $13,500!.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love those diamond earclips. :love:

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Asscher Girl, looks like great fun! It's nice to see they appreciate you.

Of all those pieces, I'd still choose your ring. I can't tell you how many times I've shared your images with others. Its my dream ring. It's a masterpiece and in a league all on its own.

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Absolutely beautiful! .......... and now I want an emerald.

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
Those emeralds are breathtaking! I've seen the pink diamond Caldwell ring in person and that, too is exquisite.

Asscher_girl, your gorgeous ring (my favorite on PS!) inspired me to look at 66 Mint's Sebastien Barier collection when I lost my wedding set a few months ago. They had a Sebastien Barier engagement ring custom made for me in Paris and their bench jeweler made a wedding band for me based on a vintage ring in their collection. I should have my replacements next month (and cannot wait). Thank you again for sharing your ring - and these other lovelies - with us!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So many gorgeous pieces!!! I too love the emerald rings & the diamond bracelets :love: What a great GTG spot!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
Love those emerald rings.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What a stunning collection!! I can't believe Art N found those spectacular earrings - a perfect match to your (also spectacular!) pendant! And I agree with everyone - your own rings shine the brightest in all the jewels!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man I just LOVE your rings.... My husband was like "ok this is too much bling, you're getting ideas."

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omigosh, this looks like it was so much fun! Champagne, yummy food, gorgeous bling - I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon! Thanks for the great pics, makes me feel I was there! I adore those emerald rings :love: but you know what, I like the PS'ers bling the best! Your rings are amazing :love:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful idea! :clap: I wish more jewellers would be this kind and generous with their time and sweet sweet bling... Let's face it, we all just want to play dress-ups - am I right ladies? :lol: The photos are fab and the bling divine.

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed the bling.

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Those bracelets are to Die for! They are amazing!!!

Thanks for sharing, and if you have about a dozen more photos, I don't think I could get sick of looking at them.

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Now THAT'S a party!!! :naughty:

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww, thank you RandG!!! I totally love your collection too, maybe we should set up a timeshare! :naughty:

Mamadelmar - that's so awesome! Please be sure to take (and post) a ton of photos! I can't wait to see your new set!!!

Thanks Rosebloom! :bigsmile:

Haha Ame, thank you!

Thanks Junebug! We do have a pretty amazing collection ourselves, don't we? :love:

Glad everyone enjoyed the photos!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Those emeralds and that giant oval. **swoon**

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want an emerald now too. :appl: Thanks for sharing. I would have been in heaven surrounded by all that bling!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What fun!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You ladies have GORGEOUS slender hands! What a party! I want one of everything!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results