shape
carat
color
clarity

LAD Antique Cushion + Rose Gold Sholdt Ring

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Love the setting, so unique! looks wonderful on your hand!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the simplicity and beauty of the rose gold setting... It just highlights your beautiful cushion... What a gorgeous stone!!! Wear it in good health and happiness :)

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Love love love!!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful diamond! The setting is perfection. Love the NSEW prongs and rose gold, and the deep scallops. Yummy!!! :love:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi Glitterkitteh! Congratulations and what a ring! I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you determine you wanted an OEC for your e-ring and how long did you work with LAD to pic your stone, the setting, and finally the time receiving the final ring! Thanks so much for your help! It's taking me awhile to figure out what I want so wanted to ask!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Such awesome choices for the perfect ring. Congrats! Unique and beautiful.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!

glitterkitteh

Rough_Rock
Crazie4Cuts|1416197598|3784981 said:
Hi Glitterkitteh! Congratulations and what a ring! I hope you don't mind me asking, but how did you determine you wanted an OEC for your e-ring and how long did you work with LAD to pic your stone, the setting, and finally the time receiving the final ring! Thanks so much for your help! It's taking me awhile to figure out what I want so wanted to ask!

Hi Crazie4Cuts,

Thanks! My stone is an antique cushion but it does have the flowery faceting more common in OECs vs maltese cross. I can't fully get the faceting to show up in pics. I was planning on waiting for a while for a stone that met my parameters: flowery faceting, elongated, large culet, J-L color; however, Erica had just gotten this stone in when I contacted her about another cushion in her inventory. The setting from Sholdt took abut 3ish weeks to complete so it was very fast. Good luck on the ring hunt :)!!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I saw a picture of this on Instagram and have been in love ever since! I have an antique-style cushion and have always wanted NSEW prongs but haven't ever seen anyone do them until now. (I actually left a message for LAD asking for more details while looking at the photo, I loved it so much!). It's simply gorgeous - congratulations!

glitterkitteh

Rough_Rock
MonkeysInk|1416266425|3785407 said:
I saw a picture of this on Instagram and have been in love ever since! I have an antique-style cushion and have always wanted NSEW prongs but haven't ever seen anyone do them until now. (I actually left a message for LAD asking for more details while looking at the photo, I loved it so much!). It's simply gorgeous - congratulations!

MonkeysInk,

Take a look at edwardian era rings- you'll see a lot of antique cushions or OMCs in NESW settings. Also, Sholdt has a setting, similar to mine but with a halo- actually, debated getting that one instead :)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set! So elegant. You must be thrilled!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your set! So elegant. You must be thrilled!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my... That faceting!! :love: :love: :love:

The rose gold looks beautiful with your skin ::)

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring!! Love it with the band!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I just had to come look again 8) I love your ring.

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just looked at the Sholdt site to find that kite-set halo - drool! Did you get to see it in person?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
it's beautiful!! love the setting.. thanks for sharing.

:love: :love:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results