shape
carat
color
clarity

What would you buy if you won the 1000 pricescope giveaway?

NTave

Shiny_Rock
Re: What would you buy if you won the 1000 pricescope giveaw

Have a milgrained east west rose gold pendant made for an oval that I have. Been on the back burner forever.

treysar

Brilliant_Rock

My 10 year anniversary is august (Ironically my 10 year PS anniversary was June..) anyhoo... i would probably choose a vendor and use that $100 towards my anniversary gift. I told my husband when we got married to start saving for my 10 year gift. Little did I realized that my kids would eat up all my bling money...

They are worth it!

I stil want my bling though...

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I thought PS had been a bit more interesting recently. No wonder, there's a prize on the go!

I like the little diamond pendant that Jayson's mom (?) bought for her daughter recently. I think I'd get something like that. I also really want a pear diamond pendant but I really want that to come from my DH. He won't buy me jewellery though so I'm not sure why I bother trying to persuade him.

Ack, heck, I'd get a pear diamond pendant!!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Time difference works against me but if I won, I'd get a pendant in a shape other than round. Loving the cushion, pear and oval shape at the moment.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock

I would use that, proceeds from the sale I'm about to have, and my prize budget (working towards a goal, and I'm rewarding myself at a couple of different points) to get the biggest stone I could. Possibly princess cut. It would go into either a bezel solitaire pendant or a ring. If only Jewels by Grace was a features sponsor! I'd kill for one of those bangles, too!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock

Bangle set with my spare stones. I have several BGD stones left over from a ring project that I'd love to use. Pick me! Pick me! I would make it in rose gold with bezel stones.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

swingirl|1416971372|3790574 said:
Bangle set with my spare stones. I have several BGD stones left over from a ring project that I'd love to use. Pick me! Pick me! I would make it in rose gold with bezel stones.

Umm...I think I may change my wish list to this. I love the idea of the bangle. So, if you were to win (and I could live vicariously through you) where would you go? :D :D :D

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don't think I can even dream about what I'd buy. I have zero chance of winning. I'd probably want to put the money into a diamond that could be passed on to one of my girls. I find it hard to choose something for myself. Maybe a small diamond for each of them? I would have to give this some serious thought because almost all my purchases are of the pre-loved variety.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

I've enjoyed dreaming about this all week! I think I would add to it and get one of my perfect forever dream earring studs (6mm, ideal cut, SBF). And then when I saved the rest get the other and have them set in JbG's amazing new clover setting. I'm obsessed with it!

MrsDarcy

Rough_Rock

I would apply it to an eternity band!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

MrsDarcy said:
I would apply it to an eternity band!
This! I love a good eternity. [emoji7]

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love all these ideas!

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I do too!

iLander

Ideal_Rock

Contact IDJ right away! :Up_to_something:

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I think I would like the Whiteflash .50 TCW flower cluster pendant, or the .20 size plus the earrings. Or IDJ five stone!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock

I am still thinking of resetting my avc so I would probably use it for that. If my dh convinced me not to reset I would probably go with a diamond pendant. It's fun to dream.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

well I had plans though ritani but those fell though in a rather frustrating sense....so now im thinking half of this...

mq.png

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock

Niel, That's a beautiful stone.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would love a pretty, sparkly bezel pendant ... Something simple enough for everyday wear.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

Niel|1417287456|3792368 said:
well I had plans though ritani but those fell though in a rather frustrating sense....so now im thinking half of this...

Do it do it do it do it do it. :naughty:

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Don't think there's much chance of a win for me as I don't post in any volume and the time difference doesn't help! But I would either buy a new setting for my 1 ct trans cut or a nice OEC to put in a JbG yellow gold bangle..........

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rosebloom|1417331468|3792668 said:
Niel|1417287456|3792368 said:

Do it do it do it do it do it. :naughty:

Oh Niel, That stone is gorgeous. I'm with Rosebloom. DO IT!!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I might need to alter my earlier response. I just saw an estate piece on GOG that I would LOVE to make mine. :love: Best part is that there would be some leftover that I could use toward a pendant with them as well. :appl:

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock

Hmm... BGD isn't a sponsor - my bad. :oops:

Well then this ring? http://www.whiteflash.com/wedding-rings/channel-bead-set-diamond-wedding-band-1454.htm
or perhaps upgrade my AVC to a slightly larger size?
http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/1-02ct-g-vs2-august-vintage-cushion-diamond.html

It's a tough choice!

Maybe an earring and necklace combo?
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-earrings/huggable-diamond-earrings-430.htm
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-pendants/flower-cluster-diamond-pendant-647.htm

I guess I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. ;-)

psgiveaway2.png

ps_bauble3.png

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel, what is the Ritani story? Is there a thread or comments on it? I've seen you mention a few times but haven't figured out what the deal is. CONGRATS on the PS prize by the way - that must be so exciting for you!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

distracts|1417428372|3793184 said:
Niel, what is the Ritani story? Is there a thread or comments on it? I've seen you mention a few times but haven't figured out what the deal is. CONGRATS on the PS prize by the way - that must be so exciting for you!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
I hadn't made a thread because I haven't completed any purchase.

Essentially I reserved a diamond, paid them, was 3 (work) days from them shipping it out when they told me the stone was sold. Odd as they painted it like they had it in office. They offered me some very poor alternatives that were nothing at all like the stone I had picked. They were nice enough to come down on those alternatives, though they were terrible stones, so I was never going to pick them.
I found my own alternative on their site which was well cut, but even though it was the same price as others they were willing to come down on, they were not willing to come down on that one.

I know it's common for online retailers to have an outside inventory, so that alone wouldn't have annoyed me had I tried to buy a stone and it actually already have been sold- but the fact I gave them money and they waited like 5 days after I gave them my money to tell me it was sold- then proceed to offer me terrible alternatives made it feel like a bait and switch a bit.

Plus I had already forgiven them once on a purchase I made that didn't turn out anything like the website said... I dunno. Just annoyed by their practices a bit

Then I felt terrible to waste ps's time by having to have them get their money back then pay again somewhere else. :oops:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel, I'm sorry that it didn't work out. Please don't feel bad. It's not a bad thing for PS admin to see what happens and how sales go or not for regular guys. Hopefully having the money returned means Ritani will pull their finger out and learn to fess up to mistakes more quickly. Plus this is supposed to be a great gift and I'm sure PS admin wants to see you enjoying it!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rhea|1417449246|3793266 said:
Niel, I'm sorry that it didn't work out. Please don't feel bad. It's not a bad thing for PS admin to see what happens and how sales go or not for regular guys. Hopefully having the money returned means Ritani will pull their finger out and learn to fess up to mistakes more quickly. Plus this is supposed to be a great gift and I'm sure PS admin wants to see you enjoying it!!
Yeah and that's exactly what they said too. Super sweet about i!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niel|1417437023|3793196 said:
distracts|1417428372|3793184 said:
I hadn't made a thread because I haven't completed any purchase.

Essentially I reserved a diamond, paid them, was 3 (work) days from them shipping it out when they told me the stone was sold. Odd as they painted it like they had it in office. They offered me some very poor alternatives that were nothing at all like the stone I had picked. They were nice enough to come down on those alternatives, though they were terrible stones, so I was never going to pick them.
I found my own alternative on their site which was well cut, but even though it was the same price as others they were willing to come down on, they were not willing to come down on that one.

I know it's common for online retailers to have an outside inventory, so that alone wouldn't have annoyed me had I tried to buy a stone and it actually already have been sold- but the fact I gave them money and they waited like 5 days after I gave them my money to tell me it was sold- then proceed to offer me terrible alternatives made it feel like a bait and switch a bit.

Plus I had already forgiven them once on a purchase I made that didn't turn out anything like the website said... I dunno. Just annoyed by their practices a bit

Then I felt terrible to waste ps's time by having to have them get their money back then pay again somewhere else. :oops:

That is strange that they wouldn't come down on the alternative you found, Niel ;( I'm sorry it didn't work out!

Ditto Rhea though - I'm very sure PS wants you to enjoy your gift!! Are you going with the marquise instead?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results