shape
carat
color
clarity

Black & White

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the visual of how the clasps work!

Pkinnew -- is that what you are planning on doing?

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
I love the asymmetrical design and the colors of the pearls!!! Another absolutely gorgeous piece!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
I have received the strand and bracelet and they are just gorgeous in person! Big, chunky pearls with enough "baroqueness" to make them fun. I just can't take a picture of them! Inside, outside, anywhere! Maybe it's because of the difference in pearl color or more likely my poor camera skills. Any ideas? I promise to keep trying!!!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Ok ignore my prior post. When I was trying to take pictures before I was wearing different colored turtlenecks to provide a simple yet colorful backdrop. I will continue to try and do that but this afternoon I said what the heck, let's try them with this tuxedo shirt on. Well it worked! Here are a bunch of pictures of these pearls, different lengths plus lariat. Kinda weird with this shirt but at least I can share now! Enjoy!

_24522.jpg

_24523.jpg

_24524.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
More neck shots...

136.jpg

_24525.jpg

132.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Longer...

_24526.jpg

140.jpg

Bailey1856

Shiny_Rock
very nice, Pkinnew,must add to my wish list. White or black are always great choices. I think fuschia will look good or even one of the lighter tahitian colour/overtone in that strand. When I first saw this strand, for some reason I thought of this picture. Just imagine the polka dot scarf as your strand. A crisp green would make it stand out even more.

2rg4dj-l-c335x335-gossip-girl-blair-waldorf-green-dress-coat-neon-poncho-green-color-block.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Longest!

_24527.jpg

_24528.jpg

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, you are officially killing me. That is a wonderful necklace!!! I just adore it.

Can you do me a favor? Is it possible for you to weigh it? I've been wanting a dark/light necklace for a long time now (Lit Geek's wowed me, then Kay's and now yours...!) but I fear the weight will be too much. Mine would be significantly shorter -- but I'm trying to keep pieces below 3.25 ounces for me.

Enjoy this wonderful new piece and wear in health! If you were near me, I would be going gaga over this piece!!!

(Every time I push to post, more pictures show up and I am more and more and more and more in awe and in love!!! The longest look leaves me absolutely speechless!!!)

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful necklace, pkinnew. I think the white shirt functions like a white box as far as bringing out the overtones of the pearls.

Having seen Kay's black and white pearl necklace, first in photos, and then in person, I have no doubt that this piece is even more stunning in person. :appl:

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Lariat - maybe not with this blouse!

Bracelet too!

_24529.jpg

_24530.jpg

_24531.jpg

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
And finally - doubled!

_24539.jpg

152.jpg

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
What an absolutely stunning and versatile strand!!! :love: :love: :love: I love it SO much! Now I want a longer B&W strand too!!! Congrats and enjoy!

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pkinnew,

It's fantastic!!! I love everything about it, and I think you made a good call with getting the the bracelet, as it looks fantastic long with the bracelet added in for extra length. The clasps make it so versatile too!

Tucs

Brilliant_Rock
Oohhhhhh beautiful, pkinnew! Enjoy and wear it in health.

Gemzy

Rough_Rock
Very classy indeed. What a great strand to go from day into evening with style.

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful, Pkinnew ... and so smartly versatile with the bracelet to add length ... fabulous!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
bsomlo - It weighs about 4 oz on the postal meter but it is 26" long. A shorter one would be fabulous!!

bsomlo

Ideal_Rock
That is superb news! So a 17" version should be fine for me!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I really like the bracelet n necklace combo! Enjoy your new beauty! :appl:

ennui

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful necklace, pkinnew! I love the "longer" photo. Gorgeous.

Have you tried the lariat fastened lower?

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the reviews - they are so versatile!!! ennui - I haven't tried the lariat lower yet but I will, hopefully on a plainer background!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Love how this turned out!!

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Lovely new treasure, Pkkinew!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results