shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinions on this locket

Antiquelover4

Rough_Rock
Trade
I was looking into purchasing a antique locket, specifically one that has a piece of glass to hold a momentum inside. This is the one that I found today, what do you think of it? I was also thinking about taking the middle pearl out and replacing it with a older cut diamond.

_24584.jpg

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
it is very pretty but if it is in good shape, I would not disturb it personally...

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
when selecting a piece of antique jewelry be sure to carefully examine the piece and see if there is any damage to the item. Also check hallmarks for gold content so that price wise you aren't paying more than it's worth. Also ask the shop if they know anything about the piece meaning if it is all original or purchase as part of a lot at an estate sale. If the item has pearls, diamonds, gemstones, whatever ask if it is natural, synthetic, lab if possible. I prefer to keep some pieces in its original condition as modifying means more cost and I would rather keep looking for a piece that has all the elements I'm looking for. So did you end up purchasing this locket?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results