shape
carat
color
clarity

Type IIa Heart Shape, how rare is that?

diamond-lover

Rough_Rock
Hi, my friend offers me a type IIa, heart shape diamond,3.09 ct, D, IF, ex ex none, I'm not sure whether I should take it and I need some advice on it. The proportion is 0.91, which it's not a perfect heart shape. Is it considered an investment piece?

My question is, for an investment, should I choose this over a pink diamond for the same budget?

Thanks.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamond-lover|1416867402|3789817 said:
Hi, my friend offers me a type IIa, heart shape diamond,3.09 ct, D, IF, ex ex none, I'm not sure whether I should take it and I need some advice on it. The proportion is 0.91, which it's not a perfect heart shape. Is it considered an investment piece?

My question is, for an investment, should I choose this over a pink diamond for the same budget?

Thanks.
It's rare. And it is generally a mistake to buy such a stone as an "investment". And typically not the kind of diamond that a real friend would suggest you buy as an investment.

Very few people outside of those in the trade who are buying and selling diamonds for a living are successful in buying diamonds as investments. In order for you to have a reasonable chance of eventually getting your money out and possibly making a return on your investment many conditions need to be met, including having easy access to potential buyers.

The only thing rarer than a 3ct D IF Heart shape may be a buyer looking for one.

diamond-lover

Rough_Rock
In that case, a pink diamond is more of an investment and easier to sell given the same price?

it's around USD150,000.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results