shape
carat
color
clarity

Which USA states have you been to?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1416490506|3787163 said:
Most of the states except the northwest central area and extreme northeast.

Chrono, what are your favorites and least favorites?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gypsy|1416698284|3788685 said:
sarahb|1416668122|3788494 said:
Having grown up in an USAF family afforded the opportunity, plus I was pretty mobile as a young adult. I loved it, such an adventure.

Wow, do you mind if I ask what your most favorite and least favorite were?

All time favorite was Hawaii--unfortunately I had already left home, they were at Hickam AFB, 2 years at Pearl Harbor. Loved to go home. Prior to HI they were in Anchorage for 2 years. Fun to visit, don't think I would like to live there.

Was not a fan of AL, KS, MO, MS, KY, TX, TN, all the states in the hot sweaty humid zone. Loved NM--2nd favorite, I stayed & started college--they moved on. Also love WY & CO. Dry heat.

As a youngster lived in the Philippines 2 different times, & Japan. Have never been to Europe though, would love to go one day, husband is not a traveler :(.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
az-ca-dc-fl-ga-il-in-nc-ny-sc-tn-va.png

not to many

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I have been to Hawaii a few times, but I truly love northern Californis, especially Lake Tahoe. We have a second home in Rhode Island and in about 10 years may relocate there permanently, though My most favorite spot in the entire US is Stonington Point, Ct.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Cool question.
Lived in Florida, New Hampshire, Ohio, Massachusetts, Nevada
Also visited California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania ,Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia.

TechieTechie

Shiny_Rock
Every one except North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Alaksa. Interesting, all the states with K in them :)

Oh bummer....Had to add Washington State. There goes the K theory.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results