shape
carat
color
clarity

WF Channel Set Band

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, they all look great with each other!!!!

kittycat1988

Rough_Rock
Hi Marcy, i looked it up online and it seems like they only offer this style in 18 WG. Do you mind to share if there is a custom made premium for it be set in YG?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Maple 2012.

Thank you, Arkieb1.

Kittycat, they charged me the same price as WG but consider it custom so it wasn’t returnable. Of course I am so happy with it that wasn’t a problem.

kittycat1988

Rough_Rock
oh that's great to hear! I am a huge fan of YG with diamonds as well, love the warm tone with sparkles. Thanks Marcy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kittycat, I like diamonds better in yellow gold too. I think the contrast make the diamonds stand out more. I'll be anxious to see what you get.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
But of course diamond look beautiful in any color of metal. Just a personal preference.

kittycat1988

Rough_Rock
i have always find the golden color to be charming. Throughout history across all cultures, human have been mesmerized by the golden glow. It's only recently we develope a new favor towards silver/white gold for a more modern look. However, when i see ladies wearing YG jewlery with a black or navy sweater or coats, adding on a strand of luminous pearls, it's a true presentation of elegance.

kellydean

Rough_Rock
your new band is beautiful!! I also have the Etiole band..your set is really making me LOVE yellow gold again. It is so warm looking. I'm going to have to think hard about it when I do my reset!hmmmmm

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I cant decide whether I love your jewels or your cute toys the most! So Whiteflash sent you that bear? He's so cute. And I think your rabbit likes being blinged up.

All your rings are so beautiful......sigh. The yummy yellow gold. The sparkle. Those toys will get spoilt, yanno! Especially the rabbit. You'll want to wear your sparklies and find that the rabbit has already gone out in them. Wouldn't put anything past those killers.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love seeing more yellow gold on here. :appl: :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kittycat, I agree with you a lot of yellow gold jewelry looks elegant. I think white metals look crisp. They are both very pretty just different. Some colors of gemstones look better in one color of metal than the other. Let’s face it; I like it ALL! One of the ladies that posts in another thread here just got this same band in platinum. So far she is very happy with it too.

Thank you Kellydean. I really like the Etoile band as well. I have been switching bands out each week. When I have one on I am sure it’s my favorite. I guess I can’t really make up my mind. So you are doing a reset? Tell me more. :wavey:

Thank you Jambalaya. Those killer rabbits can be pretty bratty. I’ve found them wearing rings and bracelets before. Yes, I did ask Whiteflash if they had any teddy bears and they sent me that. I am sure it’s from some Christmas or Valentine promotion. I seem to have taken up collecting teddy bears for about 3 years now. They are cheaper than jewelry. :bigsmile:

I agree Derbygal. I think yellow gold is classic not dated. I like seeing a little more of it showing up on Pricescope.

Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
See what I mean . . .

kr_1.jpg

kittycat1988

Rough_Rock
oh what a naughty little rabbit! :naughty:

I would love to see it in platinum too! do you remember which thread is that?

yellow gold is making a huge comeback for sure, just look at Tiffany's latest T collection, a few of the items in their ads I saw were all in YG!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I missed your band first go round, but it's beautiful! And, I love the new bunny pic!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kittycat1988|1416508719|3787354 said:
oh what a naughty little rabbit! :naughty:

I would love to see it in platinum too! do you remember which thread is that?

yellow gold is making a huge comeback for sure, just look at Tiffany's latest T collection, a few of the items in their ads I saw were all in YG!

He is a naughty rabbit!

I notice Tiffany has a lot of yellow gold. Nice to see it.

Here is the link to the platinum ring. https://www.pricescope.com/communit...g-thread.173384/page-78#post-3786131#p3786131

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
endless_summer|1416533745|3787682 said:
I missed your band first go round, but it's beautiful! And, I love the new bunny pic!

Thank you Endless Summer. :wavey:

kittycat1988

Rough_Rock
thanks for the link marcy, you are right, WG/YG they all sparkle and look very pretty. I also enjoy reading your posts. I have always wanted to to go AZ and NM. Especially to visit the Georgia O'keeffe Museum and Ghost Ranch.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kittycat, I hope you get to visit those places wearing a beautiful sparkling diamond band. :wavey:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1416448602|3786861 said:
See what I mean . . .

Marcy, I nearly snorted my coffee when I saw a pic of your rabbit all glammed up! Gorgeous bling!

That bunny is out of control! I think you should have a word. "Look, Rabbit, when you go to work and earn lots of money, then you can buy your own bling!" Failing that, I'd threaten him with Animal Control!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I somehow missed this when you first posted. I love your set. I especially love your scattered stone e-ring. I love your set with the matching band as well as your channel set band. Love love love. I love yellow gold. My first wedding sets were in yellow gold and for my 30th I switched to platinum but every yellow gold set I see makes my heart do flippy flops. So pretty.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya I am glad you didn't snort your coffee. That would hurt! That is a great idea to tell that out of control rabbit he is going to have to earn his own money and buy his own bling. I did find some clip art of rabbit ears sticking out of a toaster today and pointed out to my husband what can happen to bad rabbits.

Thank you Luv2Sparkle. The scattered stone ering works well for me. I keep thinking I may switch it out sometime for a thicker band but it suits my taste for a simple ring. This channel set band goes well it it. It sounds like you may go back to yellow gold someday yourself. I just got my first platinum ring and like it more than I expected. Oh oh. Widening the field of new jewelry to buy.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
the ring looks awesome! I am also a fan of channel set rings, because of lack of prongs, no worry about it "catching" which is a really nice feeling. Seeing more yellow gold in the forum now :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Part Gypsy! I really like channel set bands. Like you said not prongs to catch on things and they are low maintenance in general. Every time I've bought a different wedding band I always go back to a channel set band. I agree, it's nice to see more YG here.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Marcy, love them all - beautiful set :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you MonnyJay!

ephsea

Shiny_Rock
Classic bling, I love it!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock