shape
carat
color
clarity

Help needed with new diamond jewelry project

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Years ago I began collecting diamonds from WF and BGD for a 5 stone ring. I finally purchased enough stones to get the project started only to realize I wanted something different and ended up buying additional stones in different sizes.

So I am left with several diamonds and no planned project. I need help with ideas of what to do with them. PSers are so creative. I turn to you wonderful people for suggestions to get these beauties out of my safety deposit box and into a piece of jewelry. I love bezels.

I don’t think I want studs. I am afraid of loosing them.

I have a pendant with my original 0.4 ct stone.

No more rings. My new 5 stone is probably my last ring project.

Stone specs—
Round 0.315ct, 0.351ct, 0.342ct.
Princess 0.57ct (I bought this with no project in mind. I just liked it)

I would consider adding my pendant stone or purchasing some additional smaller stones but I prefer to use my budget for the metal and not more stones.

Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Anyone? Ideas?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Use them in a cuff or bangle bracelet? Perhaps something like this bracelet by Jewels by Grace that was given as a door prize at the Pricescope get-together in Vegas:

bracelet_jbg.jpg

I know you said no more rings, but... the same concept would look cool as a ring made to be worn on the index finger!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I like the bangle idea!! Thanks. I could have one side with the round and the other side with the princess!! Good use of the princess since I have only one of those.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any progress on "project leftover diamonds"?

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I still like the bangle idea although that would only use up 2 stones. I also thought of DBTY necklace but 3 stones is not enough and these almost seem too large for a necklace. I cannot find any examples of 0.30 ct stones on a necklace unless it's a single pendant.

I was hoping for some ideas that I hadn't thought of yet.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You could do that style, with a twist, using all four diamonds. Put the princess on one side, set on the diagonal. Put the three rounds on the other side, set in a triangle (shared bezel) with the triangle pointing towards the opening. You'd probably need a shared prong in the center of that diamond cluster...

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I just read this. Wow! That's a wonderful idea. I didn't think of anything asymmetrical.

This weekend I tried on a bangle (all the standard ones are too big) and will need something oval and smallish. Maybe hinged to be able to get it tight enough to not bounce around. I wonder how I do that with an internet vendor. I need to pursue this and figure out what this would cost. Putting all the stones together would give me one piece and no more loose stones around the house.

Thank you for your creativity.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:bigsmile:

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
What about a Y necklace with the princess as the dangling bit, the smaller of the 3 rounds at the connecting point, and the other two on each side. Like this (sorry for bad artwork). You can do thin dbty style bezels on all of them?But it would be more unique than regular dbty. y_necklace_1.png
I really like the asymmetrical bangle idea too though.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results