shape
carat
color
clarity

Help! Thoughts on this Cushion?

emmebee

Shiny_Rock
Sorry, I actually meant the more recent one from Gypsy - the enchanteddiamonds cushion.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
emmebee|1416446123|3786836 said:
Sorry, I actually meant the more recent one from Gypsy - the enchanteddiamonds cushion.

No it's available. I did ask for an ASET of it for the OP though. They said it would take 2-3 days.

RedShamrock, I do think the ED stone has a lot of promise and if it ASETs out, for your budget I think it would be a fantastic buy.

RedShamrock7

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Gypsy. Do you know if there's a way to view the stone online? Would love to get more details. It appears ED may have taken it offline.

I'm going to view some stones in-person today and hope to have some ASETs to post later tonight. Also waiting on results from JA and GOG (likely tomorrow). Hopefully, we'll find something :angel:

RedShamrock7

Rough_Rock
Two items:

1) What happens after I decide to purchase a diamond? Should I get it appraised or just get it placed in a setting and then appraised? Am I missing any steps?

I'm asking b/c my schedule is getting a bit tight. I'd like to do things the 'right' way but am not sure what they are.

2) Below are the ASETs of 3 stones. Overall, two of them seem good/ok. And, as Gypsy predicted, one is a dud. Let me know your thoughts on whether they are a good value.

Should have the results of other stones posted tomorrow...

1.8ct / G / VVS2 / $15.4k
179132_1.jpg

1.71ct / G / VS1 / $13.1k
247032_1.jpg

1.73ct / G / VVS1 / $14.2k (DUD)
226231_1.jpg

RedShamrock7

Rough_Rock
Got another ASET. Does anyone have thoughts on this? I'd really appreciate it. :pray: GOG results are expected tomorrow.

1.59ct / G / VVS2
184584_1.jpg

RedShamrock7

Rough_Rock

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Bump!

edit to add - *maybe?* it might be a good idea to start a new thread asking for help choosing an assher? That would send the assher lovers to it and you'd have the options more clearly stated right up front?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I just watched the GOG video and personally would choose the 1.60. It performs beautifully. Of the four you got ASET's on the lack of contrast, showing too much green, would give me pause. Not enough red.

RedShamrock7

Rough_Rock
Thank you, apacherose and woofmama! Appreciate the feedback. I started a new thread and I also don't feel great about the 4 stones from JA.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results