shape
carat
color
clarity

Any info/experience with Joseph Schubach?

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
My experience was mixed. The customer service person, Beth, is quite sweet. However, I had them do a small project and had a number of issues with the ring. I'm sure JS would have fixed it but I just took it to another jeweler. I guess they're fine, but personally I prefer a number of other jewelrs. Hope that helps?

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I've had some great experiences and some not so good - and their pricing isn't competitive .

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased an engagement ring and matching wedding band from them. The engagement ring arrived and the setting was beautiful, the center stone warmer than I was expecting but still very nice, but they completely forgot to order the wedding band and I had to wait a few extra weeks to get it. Thankfully it did arrive a day or two before the wedding, and the recipient has had no issues (that I am aware of) with either ring.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sounding promising.

lovechild

Rough_Rock
I have dealt with JS in the past (a few years ago) and they were far more customer oriented and price competitive back then as compared to now. I will not use them again as I have found a stellar jeweler that surpasses them by leaps and bounds in all areas!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovechild|1416720404|3788825 said:
I have dealt with JS in the past (a few years ago) and they were far more customer oriented and price competitive back then as compared to now. I will not use them again as I have found a stellar jeweler that surpasses them by leaps and bounds in all areas!

Hi and welcome to PS! Are you a vendor? If you aren't you may want to message the admins to remove your trade badge. For some reason it pops up incorrectly at times. If you are trade, please review trade rules! :wavey:

lovechild

Rough_Rock
I am NOT a vendor! Just a consumer lol! Have no idea why that would have happened?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't worked with them but I have been in touch for a couple of quotes. They were really high (in my opinion) and I had the work done for a lot less elsewhere.

nzdiamondlover

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies ladies I really appreciate it. Sounding like elsewhere may be better. I wish Leon would set AVC cause ksmom's set is perfection ;(

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Hopefully more people will chime in with vendors - but David Klass would be a very good choice. His pricing is extremely competitive and he does excellent work.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Steven Kirsch will set AVC's. Amaaaazing work.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results