shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby in Yellow Gold by David Klass

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
What an excellent design and so so perfect with your ruby! can't wait to see hand shots! Enjoy it!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much everyone, I love that you enjoy it too! I took the ring (and hubby) out on the town, here are the three of us at the Lincoln Center. I'm just innocently holding a program and taking some perspective shots....

First a picture of Lincoln center just because it's good looking, then some pictures of ring :bigsmile:

image_2549.jpg

image_2550.jpg

image_2551.jpg

image_2552.jpg

image_2556.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. How did you ever tear your eyes away to enjoy the performance? ;-)

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
Wow, I actually love the color of that ruby - wonderful shots!!!!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Circle, I couldn't until they turned off all the lights haha. Also, the Don Quixote ballet is excellent, I really recommend it to anyone around NYC. They had real donkeys! :naughty:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely amazing! I am impressed with the engraving work!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Omg that cat is precious! And I'll take more dark background pics, promise. I need to find props hahha, blueberries/blackberries maybe?

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
What an incredible jewel. Waaaaooow :love:

I love the ruby and the setting is perfection. Sure you didn't sneak it from the maharaja? Love it. Great recut on the stone, as well, I love her as a cushion.

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
More pics with profile especially. I was going for artsy but I think I ended up with really dark photos :tongue: The dark photos are supposed to show the glow of the YG, in the first picture the ruby looks really neat too.

image_2564.jpg

image_2565.jpg

image_2566.jpg

image_2567.jpg

image_2568.jpg

image_2569.jpg

image_2570.jpg

image_2571.jpg image_2572.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The handshots and the rest of the new pics :love: :love: :love:
Now THIS is a ruby. You must be over the moon.

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
:clap: - sooo beautiful!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:love: gorgeous! Love everything about this!

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :love: :clap: Oh yeah! Perfecto!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness! I didn't realizjust how huge it was!

That 3rd hand shot is perfection

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Wow - that is a gorgeous (and huge) rock!!! I love the setting. The milgrain and engraving is stunning.

luckky

Shiny_Rock
Oh...mine...I am soooo in to Ruby ever since it is my baby girl birth stone :love: that soooooo pretty and look great on your finger! the setting so elegant. Every time I open pomegranate I wish i have a magic to turn that to rubies LOL

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it. I love that about pomegranates luckky! Can I say I started to eat the pomegranate seeds after the pictures and that was a big mistake :shock: They tasted like metal, blah! I think the center looks bigger because the pictures are pretty close? I also went down on color (shows pink sometimes) and clarity (quite a bit of inclusions, but I like that actually) to get the size. I also have strangely small fingers. I guess it's genetic. My wrists are kinda weird looking too lol ;)) But I'm glad you guys like my attempts at artistic photos!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
I just keep coming back to this one... the elements are all executed so perfectly, and they work well together, without overpowering the star of the show. It's really spectacular. I don't know this designer, but the workmanship if really fine. This is a favorite, for sure!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the amount of red. :love:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL!!! love the whole package :love:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my freaking god.

I think this is my new favorite ring on PS.

More stone information please.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
That is just beautiful! I love everything about it!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has got to be one of the most unique & beautiful rings I have ever seen :love:

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am a ruby fanatic and this has to be one of the most beautiful rings I've ever seen! I love the combination of the engraved yellow gold with the richness of the red.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, this ring is exquisite! I'm not an expert by any stretch, but the color of that ruby is outstanding to my eye - not too pink, dark, or orange - a beautiful rich red - and it looks fantastic in combination with that gorgeous yg setting! DK did a great job - looks perfect on your lovely hand, congrats and enjoy!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous ring. I can't stop looking at it! Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

FireMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Just stunning! I adore the profile - it's ornate, yet really allows your ruby to be the star of the show. I love it!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi guys, thank you so much! It's so fun to share jewelry, the folks at work aren't into stuff like this and poor hubs, well he put up a good front :D

So a bit more stone infoooo: the ruby does have some pink in it, but I chose the prettier photos :whistle: If you take a look on the David Klass Facebook you'll see some pink in there for sure. I actually kind of bumped into it. Some of the vendors in the stalls at the Diamond District rent the spaces and I bumped into a vendor who is mostly in the Coney Island or Brighton Beach area (forget which one). He pretty much only spoke Russian, but that was good for me. I was a bit suspicious as first because the prices were good, but the inclusion quantity and color was in the ball park of some online vendors, so I took a leap. I had the stone recut because part of me thought it had fillers so I thought -hey that would show me for sure right!? But I do really prefer the cushion shape and it did have a spot that needed recutting, so viola cushion! That was my tiny adventure. The David Klass part was easy: send stone, enjoy charming South African accent, get lovely ring.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just perfectly gorgeous in every way! :love: Looks amazing on you and enjoy in health and happiness. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results