clarity

My Leon Mege ring/experience!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning as expected!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that a beautiful and unique setting.

coati

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I've always admired your stone, and I can't think of a more beautiful setting! It's perfect on you! Your pics are gorgeous too.

cameeelia

Rough_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful!!! I am thinking of getting Leon's solitaire setting like yours, without the pave. I will have a much smaller diamond than you do though, so I'm unsure how it will look.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

nyring|1310468675|2967071 said:
ringabling- your ring is gorgeous!! how are you feeling about all the pave after months of use? do you feel it is sturdy enough for everyday use? have you decided for/ against wearing bands with it? I am only asking because I am considering a somewhat similar re-set.
thanks!
Hi!
It still looks brand new! I don't baby it, but I also don't bang it around or abuse it. But I wear it all day everyday and it may look delicate, even felt delicate at first, but IRL the quality is so high that I haven't given it another thought since I got it!

HTH!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
BoulderGal, sometimes. . . DH likes a ring w/ it, I like it alone. I usually wear my BK bands poolside, or Disney, etc. . . places I don't want to wear a larger stone.

Aww, thank you Coati! :D

Kathleen, I think Leon is a master at proportion and vision. Your's will/would look beautiful I have no doubt.

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Best.Ring.Ever! :love:

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
beautiful stone, gorgeous setting!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you SO much!!

Kickin_it_Pink

Rough_Rock
I know this is a little late to the game, but this ring is fantastic! Nice!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- beautiful ring! I seemed to have missed this thread before. Your stone is gorgeous too :)

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I'm late getting back :oops:
Thank you both so much!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, too! :love: We have similar sized diamonds now, but my finger is definitely is not as tiny as yours! Wear it in good health!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it! It's just.....so incredibly beautiful! :love: :love: :love: :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've seen this ring before, but it's another amazing solitaire style ring that is perfect for this big rocks. If I ever get there, over 3... I'm going solitaire. Got to!!! The setting and work of Leon Mege is so perfect, down to the micro millimeter, if there is such a thing. A work of art. But it looks solid too, like you could wear it every day. So beautiful... :love: :love: :love:

Janis0516

Rough_Rock
Hi! I know this is an older post but I was wondering if you have the LM model number for this ring? I want to find it on their site. Im interested in something very similar. It's so beautiful!! I'd appreciate any info you could send my way. Thank you very much.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Janis0516|1411222191|3754278 said:
Hi! I know this is an older post but I was wondering if you have the LM model number for this ring? I want to find it on their site. Im interested in something very similar. It's so beautiful!! I'd appreciate any info you could send my way. Thank you very much.

Hi!
Thank you! :angel:
No, no model number, I sat down with him and described what I wanted and he literally drew it out then made it.

TrinaA

Rough_Rock
Hi ringabling...gorgeous LM!! Do you happen to know the width of the shank? The proportions are perfect! :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a gorgeous ring, I am glad you are still enjoying it Ring~a~bling. Leon's pave is so perfect!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results